Chicago Bears Preseason Week 1

52 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Firestick....... jailbreak and never worry

ya know here' my attitude about all that..screw em. I can do without Football just like I have about baseball since 1995.For different reasons of course. Yea I still wish the Royals well and was happy when they played in those 2 WSs but if the powers that be wont allow Joe Six pak to turn on the tube and watch I can do the same with football and Mahomes and the whole lot. I just dont care that much and it's coming to be that way  within the next few years.

10 hours ago, DieHard said:

Kaindoh and Powell got to feel like it’s slipping away. It will be be fun to see how they step up.

I believe Kaindoh should be playing against the starting tackles. Need to see where he's at for the season. I would expect the same for Powell but we have way too many new WRs so probably should utilize the playing time against starters as well as possible.  

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Fortson, Fountain, and Stallworth are back at practice and apparently available for Saturday in Chicago.  Good news for Fortson. 

Actually I would be somewhat surprised if Fortson actually played Saturday. Same with Fenton. 

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

I am hoping Mahaomes doesn't play at all in the preseason, hell the Jets QB got injured last night and he did not need to be in there at all

Last preseason game, August 1984 vs the Pats.

Bill Kenney, who had a phenomenal 1983 and was looking even better in preseason, went down with a season ending injury in a meaningless "game," giving #14 the starting job.

Still SMH over that one. 

I hate preseason.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:26 AM, oldtimer said:

according to the interweb all KC's Preseason games are on NFLN so I wont be seeing shit

I think the broadcast TV stations in Columbia are carrying the Chiefs pre-season games.  At least that's what the Chiefs published. 

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I think the broadcast TV stations in Columbia are carrying the Chiefs pre-season games.  At least that's what the Chiefs published. 

I just checked the NBC affiliate and  it's Soccer.  But sometimes it's Fox or ABC time will tell

35 minutes ago, Palangi said:

There is that old “can’t get 1 yard yard” on 3rd and 1.  I noticed Reiter is in at center so it makes sense. Guy can’t get a push, even if it was a stroller. 

Poor RoJo.  Gets demoted to third string and then has to show what he can do behind a scrub O-line.  Watson and Fountain have helped their predicted #5 and #6 spots so far.