Kareem Hunt Pay me or Trade Me

reesebobby

Requesting a trade or more money.  Kinda glad we don't have that guy anymore even though he would have definitely made us a better team.  Has never quite been the same, although he's probably not the kind of back that should be platooned.  1400 yards in 3 years as a Brownie. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

He's such a dipshit, he's really in no position to demand anything.  His numbers are very meh in Cleveland, and we all know his personal history.   He should be thankful he's still drawing an NFL paycheck. 

According to OT's beautician, he's back on the field.  

On 8/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, moons314 said:

He's such a dipshit, he's really in no position to demand anything.  His numbers are very meh in Cleveland, and we all know his personal history.   He should be thankful he's still drawing an NFL paycheck. 

well it is the cleveland browns...

I disagree with the notion that a cancer in the team would make anything better, the other way around is more likely. Bell didn't do anything here and the same goes for Brown in TB during his only real season. The idiots have a way of wasting their talent rather quickly.

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I wonder if the Watson suspension might change their thoughts.  

Might make him more valuable to them. They may be run heavy with Brisset back there. He is a good player and I would hang onto him if I were them. 

55 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Might make him more valuable to them. They may be run heavy with Brisset back there. He is a good player and I would hang onto him if I were them. 

I would agree with that.  But if they consider this a throwaway year they might rather get something for him. 

20 hours ago, DieHard said:

stats could go way down with everyone excessively loading the box every play just daring someone else to make a play?