Chiefs @ Cardinals

Will be watching Fortson, Fountain, Pacheco, and other #6 receiver candidates (Powell, Gordon, Coleman) on offense.  Saunders, Henning,, Watson, Williams, and Chennal on defense.  Would like to see Cook and Chennal lay out a few good hits just for fun.  Also interested in who returns punts and kicks and if Andy showcases Buechele for a possible trade.  Don't care about the second half although I'll be curious if RoJo still plays with the threes and if any of the O-line looks serviceable.  

Interesting? Buechele playing with the 2s and Henne sitting this game. 
Replying to @pgsween
QB Shane Buechele and QB Dustin Crum ran the second and third-team offenses, servicing the first-team defense. Buechele is expected to be in after Mahomes on Saturday vs. the Washington Commanders. Crum will be the third QB up. Backup Chad Henne will get the game off.

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Will be watching Fortson, Fountain, Pacheco, and other #6 receiver candidates (Powell, Gordon, Coleman) on offense.  Saunders, Henning,, Watson, Williams, and Chennal on defense.  Would like to see Cook and Chennal lay out a few good hits just for fun.  Also interested in who returns punts and kicks and if Andy showcases Buechele for a possible trade.  Don't care about the second half although I'll be curious if RoJo still plays with the threes and if any of the O-line looks serviceable.  

dude is talking about week 1  not our 2nd preseason game ;;).. i really hope we dont see Buchelle, or any of the threes for this game. 

Mahomes has been preaching the new look offense and the fact teams won't know where the ball is going. Therefore it is harder to gameplay them. How productive will this Chiefs offense be? I think they better be pretty good as the defense has a lot of new and young faces. It will probably take time for them to find their stride. 

4 hours ago, dhitter said:

Mahomes has been preaching the new look offense and the fact teams won't know where the ball is going. Therefore it is harder to gameplay them. How productive will this Chiefs offense be? I think they better be pretty good as the defense has a lot of new and young faces. It will probably take time for them to find their stride. 

The defense isn't that certain to step back.  McDuffie could instantly be better than Hughes.  Cook better than Sorenson.  Bolton better than Hitchens.  Nayone better than Neiman.  Faster and better tackling is the word of this defense.  The only drop off I see is the loss of HB and he wasn't at his peak last season.  D-line might be stronger with Karlaftis and Dunlap and a more agile Clark.  The new coach might get more out of Saunders and Wharton.   The question is "How long will it take to Jell?"  Also, the more methodical offense may mean the defense spends less time on the field.  

7 hours ago, dhitter said:

https://es.pn/3T22VYU