Chiefs vs Packers Preseason game 3

On 8/24/2022 at 3:40 AM, sith13 said:

I want a solution to the RT issue and other than that simply want to see nothing but youngsters all game long. 

I actually think Wylie has improved and looks competent. Not too worried about RT. Wylie has much better hand play and seems to play with more strength. 

i thought Kinnard looked good yesterday. A couple plays weren’t great but I think he will develop to be the future at RT. 

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

I actually think Wylie has improved and looks competent. Not too worried about RT. Wylie has much better hand play and seems to play with more strength. 

i thought Kinnard looked good yesterday. A couple plays weren’t great but I think he will develop to be the future at RT. 

I hope Wylie has improved. What I've seen this preaseson makes me nervous. 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Buechele is NOT ready to lead the Chiefs offense for an extended time.  If Mahomes went down, Veach would be scouring the lists for a vet like they did with Moore.  Best bet this morning is that some team will offer a seventh for Buechele.  At the least, he'll be on the Chiefs PS. 

DING DING DING! Winner winner ckn dinner

3 hours ago, Palangi said:

I think he is a guard.  He does not have the footwork, at least not yet, to play tackle.  Train him up to play in a phone booth and let him take over for Thuney when his contract is up.