I have respect for all rival players until they disrespect or intentionally try to injure Chiefs players.  They just want to win like all of us.  TBH, if any of us were born and raised in Oakland (perish the thought), we'd probably be Raider fans.  Not sure why some want to hate on other teams' players or their fans.

I have always liked Josh Allen and am happy to see him succeed as a QB1, gotta wonder if they would really text or hang out if they were division rivals. PRetty sure we will not see any friendly golf games or tweets in the offseason between Patrick and Carr, Wilson or Herbert

4 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I respect Josh Allen and I respect the Bills....  but i don't i'll ever be able to respect their fans.  Just a bunch of dumbasses.   Its like they all watched Jackass together and said "Lets do that....but as a fanbase"

can you enlighten me on what your talking about.

Me personally any fan base that'll go freeze their ass off ie Bears, Bills & Packers has my respect. They pretty much stayed supportive after4 SB loses IN A ROW. I'd wager the Chief's fans would not be soo forgiving.

30 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

can you enlighten me on what your talking about.

Me personally any fan base that'll go freeze their ass off ie Bears, Bills & Packers has my respect. They pretty much stayed supportive after4 SB loses IN A ROW. I'd wager the Chief's fans would not be soo forgiving.

honestly, you can probably google. "bills tailgate" and get millions of videos of them just acting like total dumbasses.  Everyone knows about the tables, and they just keep escalating that and will eventually kill someone.

To be fair :::cue Letterkenny:::   fans are acclimated to the cold weather, so its not as crazy as it seems

And in the case of the 4 lost SBs, we are coming on 30 years, which is basically a generation ago.  I'm guessing not a ton of those fans are filling up the stadium these days

6 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

honestly, you can probably google. "bills tailgate" and get millions of videos of them just acting like total dumbasses.  Everyone knows about the tables, and they just keep escalating that and will eventually kill someone.

To be fair :::cue Letterkenny:::   fans are acclimated to the cold weather, so its not as crazy as it seems

And in the case of the 4 lost SBs, we are coming on 30 years, which is basically a generation ago.  I'm guessing not a ton of those fans are filling up the stadium these days

all your telling me is your nothing but an ol Hen's Ass and are no fun. 

11 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Josh Allen scares me more than any QB in the league. Will do whatever it takes to lead his team to a win. Aside from Patrick, I'd take him over any other QB and it's not even close. 

Yeah I'd agree with this.  The way he was playing in last years playoffs should have won him a superbowl except, you know, Patrick...

16 hours ago, xen said:

Yeah I'd agree with this.  The way he was playing in last years playoffs should have won him a superbowl except, you know, Patrick...

He has a hose. When you have an arm that strong you get away with so much. Less time in the air for db’s to react.

im so glad we have that on our side after all the years of noodle arm qb’s

13 hours ago, qnet said:

I've been a fan of him since seeing him struggle and then make a play in his first playoff game against the Texans. It was cool to see how much better he got the next season. 

I don't think I've seen a QB improve their accuracy and decision making that much at the pro level.  I had a lot more questions about him coming out of college than I did Pat.  It's extremely rare to improve in those areas from college to pros.  Usually the higher level of play means a QB will always regress in accuracy 

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

Tyreek is slowly losing some of my respect. You ran for the boat load of cash bro, own it, stop blaming Kc for anything. We all would of done the exact same thing not mad at you , just stop tarnishing your rep count your money and FUCK OFF ALREADY.... 

What is the idiot saying now?

19 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

What is the idiot saying now?

I feel like when the Kansas City Chiefs traded me, I kind of took that personal," Hill said. "So now what really motivates me is I feel like they basically just threw me to the side, like I was trash or something."

This was on bleacher report.

2 hours ago, arthur75 said:

I feel like when the Kansas City Chiefs traded me, I kind of took that personal," Hill said. "So now what really motivates me is I feel like they basically just threw me to the side, like I was trash or something."

What an idiot he is!  So glad he is not on our team anymore.  Loved him when he was here, but I honestly hope he fades off into oblivion!

4 hours ago, arthur75 said:

wtf?

Hill seems a little bitter that he's not with the Chiefs any more and isn't handling it in a very mature manner.  He had to know the Chiefs would never offer him the Miami sized contract and it's just business that he chose the bigger bucks.  The Chiefs took a chance on him when he was damaged goods and stuck with him when the g/f tried to set him up.  Doesn't mean he owes them his life, but a little gratitude would seem to be in order.  

5 hours ago, arthur75 said:

expensive trash