Official 2022 Record prediction thread

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

you can call game by game or just finished record at end of Regular Season

I'm no Homer: 11-6 wont win AFC West ( Chargers) but will make 6th seed and be 2 n dun

This was my prediction. With chargers bills AFC championship game.

I hope I’m wrong though. If rookies get accustomed to the nfl quick maybe we are back in that game.

13-4.  Win the Lombardi.  They will be out to prove all of the media naysayers wrong.  Sweep the West anyway, even after they all broke the bank trying to catch us.  

Lose to Bucs, Bills, Bengals.  I will pick a loss at Indy as the game we should have won, but lost.

They finally break the 13 win curse.

I am with Seems, although something keeps pushing me to say 8-8......

This year, I see 13-4 and they go to the Super Bowl. Patrick Mahomes is the best in the business and the D will improve.

I do not see the Chargers, Raiders or Broncos as teams that have it figured out.

Buffalo does and they are a threat

w

11-6.

The pass rush (or lack thereof) and reluctance to pound the rock will cost us this year. Split with each of the West teams, and lose to Bills, Rams and Bucs/Colts.

I don't know if 11-6 wins the west, but I'm thinking that's our floor...

12 -5 afc west champs.  Division will be tougher but KC still has the best HC/QB combo in the division which will be worth something amongst other coaches that haven't proven anything.  

I think the team and offense especially is going to play with chip on their shoulder most the year.  

1 hour ago, xen said:

Andy and Pat together have never won less than 12 games.  That's a good starting point for any projection

Andy and Pat never went through a entire season without Cheetah either. I figure he's good for 2 wins and until proven otherwise that WR's is not as good as it was.  I'm not saying the Chiefs should of payed the guy just saying. Time will tell but have we even seen both ol 3 name and JuJu on the field together? again just a feeling but I think that'll be a theme this year.

Looking at the different position strengths within the division.... Chiefs have best coach, QB, TE, Oline in the division. That means the only area they aren't tops is at the wide receiver group and RB. I think WRs will be sneaky better than a lot of people think. We don't rely on the run game so ...

Defense is young and unproven in a lot of areas. Can't really make a case for it although I feel the LB group is better overall than the other teams. If the defense is better than expected then Chiefs are at least a 12 win team. Plus Mahomes is gonna "scorched earth" the league for dropping from 1 to 8 in the NFL rankings.😁

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Andy and Pat never went through a entire season without Cheetah either. I figure he's good for 2 wins and until proven otherwise that WR's is not as good as it was.  I'm not saying the Chiefs should of payed the guy just saying. Time will tell but have we even seen both ol 3 name and JuJu on the field together? again just a feeling but I think that'll be a theme this year.

They just won 12 last year with cheetah being bottled up and being turned into a possession receiver, Pat having the first slump of his career (by his standards anyway... by regular human QB standards he still did great), and no defense to speak of the entire first half of the year, which included CJ playing outside/hurt, and the ghosts of HB, Dirty Dan and Hitch manning the middle.  Oh yeah Mike Hughes played in every game and started 5 at corner.

As I said, 12 wins is the starter pack as long as 15 is playing.

I predict:

Pissing and moaning will begin very soon at record pace.

The Panty Patrol, Sky is Falling Astronomers, Chicken Little Mother Hens, Dead Horse Beating Mongers and the PMSDS Crowd will be loud and active at record pace.

Chiefs go 11-6. Love this roster and think 2023 will be their coming out party. Future looks very very good in KC.

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I predict:

Pissing and moaning will begin very soon at record pace.

The Panty Patrol, Sky is Falling Astronomers, Chicken Little Mother Hens, Dead Horse Beating Mongers and the PMSDS Crowd will be loud and active at record pace.

Chiefs go 11-6. Love this roster and think 2023 will be their coming out party. Future looks very very good in KC.

AGREED!

15 and 2

frank George Jones, gets it done  sprinkling in a little chenal, and some love for my man gay. makes the best front 7 we have had in a long time. 

5wr's, and tight ends about. toss in a fullback,  and Mahommes has his best year yet as a chief.