Official 2022 Record prediction thread

I was way off. I took the revamping of things too seriously.  I estimated between 9-8 and 12-5.  I still think the playoffs will take us out while hoping for a SB victory.  I have been looking toward next season to re-establish ourselves as SB kings.  To some extent, we were lucky to get at least 3 of our wins.  So many ridiculously close games against weak opponents. 

The addition of Toney might change the equation entirely for the playoffs.  Maybe we really CAN win the whole thing.  Now we have a guy almost as special as Hill while having developed a much more diverse passing offense. Our tackling has improved throughout the season in a kind of uneven upward graph.  Great coaching.  Fewer major injuries than many of our biggest rivals has been a great help.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:48 PM, reesebobby said:

You "guys" need to get the sand out of your vaginas.  

14-3   #1 seed  

Beat the Bills in the AFCCG and Beat the Packers in the Super Bowl.  

Mahomes MVP

Patrick Mahomes GIFs | Tenor

Kelce continues to invent dances so complicated that even black wide receivers can't keep up.

Kansas City Chiefs Dancing GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

Coach of the Year

Andy Reid GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Immediately after the Super Bowl, Mahomes begins impregnating Brittany with the Chiefs next franchise quarterback.

Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes gets engaged to girlfriend Brittany Matthews –  Archyworldys

Shout out to @reesebobby

4 hours ago, mex said:

Uh, not that this guy needs any help being even MORE of an insufferable prick... but reese nailed it. I mean... like NAILED it. Probably the most accurate prediction in the history of the CC. Especially the vagina part.

Only reason I'm posting it, is so the SOB doesn't get the pleasure of doing it himself.

Sandy vaginas will be my image for the entire Chiefs Forum for 2022.  That and Reese's prediction.  But he cheats.  He has a time machine.  Not even THE HAT can top that.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Sandy vaginas will be my image for the entire Chiefs Forum for 2022.  That and Reese's prediction.  But he cheats.  He has a time machine.  Not even THE HAT can top that.

I called it SIPS in the Army. Sand in pussy syndrome. Need to wipe upwards and outwards to get the grit out of your clit.

There's so many people I need to thank.  

First of all, Clark, Andy and Brett Veach...without your tireless effort and dedication to excellence, this wouldn't have been possible.  

The referees that helped limit us to 14 wins as well as a general lack of effort at Indy.  Without which, I could have been short a win or 2.  

Thank you to this message board of sandy vaginas who week after week predict loss after loss.  Who tirelessly ignore reality and whine incessantly.  While you generally suck the life out of me, you do make winning the season prediction much easier with your 9-8 shit. 

And lastly, thank you to my family.  You stuck by me through Tyler Thigpen and Romeo Crenell.  Todd Haley and that one defensive coordinator dude.  They say that behind every genius (me in this case) is a better than average family. 

Thanks again.  I truly deserve this award. 

13 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

First of all, Clark, Andy and Brett Veach...without your tireless effort and dedication to excellence, this wouldn't have been possible.  

The referees that helped limit us to 14 wins as well as a general lack of effort at Indy.  Without which, I could have been short a win or 2.  

Thank you to this message board of sandy vaginas who week after week predict loss after loss.  Who tirelessly ignore reality and whine incessantly.  While you generally suck the life out of me, you do make winning the season prediction much easier with your 9-8 shit. 

And lastly, thank you to my family.  You stuck by me through Tyler Thigpen and Romeo Crenell.  Todd Haley and that one defensive coordinator dude.  They say that behind every genius (me in this case) is a better than average family. 

You win an Oscar for the best speech at an awards ceremony. Next year, you will only win best soundtrack.

I still think the best prediction, was calling for the win, in the first quarter of, the texans game a few years ago..  i think it was.. but.. yeah.. 

grats reese.. 

its to bad w couldnt get the 15-2 i predicted.. ;)  

58 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

You didn't even mention Frank Ganz?!?

Fucking youngsters.

On 8/30/2022 at 6:55 PM, robgar said:

15 and 2

frank George Jones, gets it done  sprinkling in a little chenal, and some love for my man gay. makes the best front 7 we have had in a long time. 

5wr's, and tight ends about. toss in a fullback,  and Mahommes has his best year yet as a chief. 

Robgar should have won this thread had a dumb ref not called CJ for talking.   Nice prediction rob!  

8 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Green Bay was eliminated.  You suck.