From the star:

Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark has resolved his legal matter regarding gun charges stemming from two 2021 arrests in Los Angeles. Clark pleaded no contest on Wednesday to two counts of misdemeanor possession of an assault weapon, according to Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office media spokesman Matt Krasnowski. It was an open plea to the judge. With that, Clark was sentenced to one year of “informal probation” and also must complete 40 hours of volunteer community service. Krasnowski said Clark will be due in court on March 29, 2023, for a hearing where he will have to show proof that he completed his community service.

Clark also previously fulfilled a request by the judge to host four free youth football camps, according to Krasnowski. The Chiefs had no comment Thursday, but said coach Andy Reid would be available Friday, per a team spokesman.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article265499891.html#storylink=cpy

9 minutes ago, xen said:

From the star:

Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark has resolved his legal matter regarding gun charges stemming from two 2021 arrests in Los Angeles. Clark pleaded no contest on Wednesday to two counts of misdemeanor possession of an assault weapon, according to Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office media spokesman Matt Krasnowski. It was an open plea to the judge. With that, Clark was sentenced to one year of “informal probation” and also must complete 40 hours of volunteer community service. Krasnowski said Clark will be due in court on March 29, 2023, for a hearing where he will have to show proof that he completed his community service.

Clark also previously fulfilled a request by the judge to host four free youth football camps, according to Krasnowski. The Chiefs had no comment Thursday, but said coach Andy Reid would be available Friday, per a team spokesman.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article265499891.html#storylink=cpy

not to push into the LR but  what's an "assault weapon"?  Canadians might call that a knife

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

not to push into the LR but  what's an "assault weapon"?  Canadians might call that a knife

You nay not think missing time because of an illness for the second time in a few weeks is a concern, but I do.

You do realize he's had health issues before, don't you?

1 hour ago, THEWIZARD said:

You nay not think missing time because of an illness for the second time in a few weeks is a concern, but I do.

You do realize he's had health issues before, don't you?

what?  I guess  putting the Facepalm emoji was too subtle so yes it was implying  HERE WE GO AGAIN. some people have glass jaws but it seems apparent Clark has a Glass GI tract.

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

what?  I guess  putting the Facepalm emoji was too subtle so yes it was implying  HERE WE GO AGAIN. some people have glass jaws but it seems apparent Clark has a Glass GI tract.

Oops. My bad. I guess I mistook you slapping the piss out of yourself.😅