AZ Cardinals

The final injury report is out and the Cards seem to be down several players with several more questionable.  The spread has moved from 2.5 at the opening to 6.0 at the present.  So is this a game that the Chiefs hold back some of their weapons until Thursday, a tough game that the Chiefs pull out,, or a trap game that leaves the fans asking, "How did that happen?"   My guess is:  Contain Murray and the Chiefs win.  Let him run for a number of first downs and the Chiefs are in trouble.  My hope is that Murray breaks the pocket and runs head long into Crennal or Cook or even Bolton

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

The final injury report is out and the Cards seem to be down several players with several more questionable.  The spread has moved from 2.5 at the opening to 6.0 at the present.  So is this a game that the Chiefs hold back some of their weapons until Thursday, a tough game that the Chiefs pull out,, or a trap game that leaves the fans asking, "How did that happen?"   My guess is:  Contain Murray and the Chiefs win.  Let him run for a number of first downs and the Chiefs are in trouble.  My hope is that Murray breaks the pocket and runs head long into Crennal or Cook or even Bolton

Good points. Murray is a little short. Keeping him in the pocket is the key. Even hands up will block a few of his passes. KC 27 Ariz 17

1 hour ago, qnet said:

I hope the Atlanta TV listings are accurate, It's showing that the game will be showed here, yay!  I've been getting a lot of Chiefs games here since Mahomes took over. 

I just want a solid win, no holding back.

01-CBS-L.png

Kansas City @ Arizona

Chiefs declared RB Ronald Jones, QB Shane Buechele, DE Joshua Kaindoh, T Darian Kinnard, WR Daurice Fountain, and DE Malik Herring in active for Week 1 against the Cardinals. 

After barely making the 53-player roster, Jones will be in street clothes for his first regular season game in Kansas City. Clyde Edwards-Helaire should operate as the team's No. 1 back against an exploitable Arizona run defense, while Jerick McKinnon subs in on passing downs. Edwards-Helaire is a high-floor RB2 this week. 

Cardinals declared WR Rondale Moore, CB Trayvon Mullen, RB Keaontay Ingram, LB Myjai Sanders, G Justin Pugh, TE Trey McBride, and DE J.J. Watt inactive for Week 1 against the Chiefs. 

Look for Andy Isabella to work into the Cardinals' receivers rotation with Moore and DeAndre Hopkins sidelined. Marquise Brown profiles as a potential target hog in what should be a high-scoring affair against the Chiefs, while A.J. Green will also be on the field in a Cardinals uniform. McBride being inactive likely means Zach Ertz (calf) will see something close to a full complement of snaps. Watt's absence could mean Patrick Mahomes has all day to throw against Arizona.