AZ Cardinals

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

having them roll over and pee on themselves  vs the Raidirts just shows how bad the Cardinals suck 

Yeah, but I think the AFC west is a tough division this year, and the Raiders are more solid than we may think. I'm not sure about the Broncos, they're in a dog fight with the Texans. 

Honesty, no team I've had a chance to watch has impressed me this Sunday. A lot of season to go, and it's just really hard to tell at this point. So far, the Bills, Chiefs, and Chargers seem like the only teams that have it together right now. I really interested to see how the Chiefs do against the Colts and Jags now.  

Just now, qnet said:

Yeah, but I think the AFC west is a tough division this year, and the Raiders are more solid than we may think. I'm not sure about the Broncos, they're in a dog fight with the Texans. 

Honesty, no team I've had a chance to watch has impressed me this Sunday. A lot of season to go, and it's just really hard to tell at this point. So far, the Bills, Chiefs, and Chargers seem like the only teams that have it together right now. I really interested to see how the Chiefs do against the Colts and Jags now.  

Dolphins look dangerous to me and it’s good they are in Buffalo division.