Chiefs streaming

You cant go wrong with a jail broke firestick. Get the apps to show the games and more with all channels, ppv, streaming ones, movies still in theater etc. I do not miss anything at all if I want to watch it. The cost of the firestick and a yearly cost for a VPN app is all that is needed. Enjoy it then for sports and everything else you can desire.

52 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

You cant go wrong with a jail broke firestick. Get the apps to show the games and more with all channels, ppv, streaming ones, movies still in theater etc. I do not miss anything at all if I want to watch it. The cost of the firestick and a yearly cost for a VPN app is all that is needed. Enjoy it then for sports and everything else you can desire.

ExpressVPN?

Can you get local channels?  Or do you need a digital antenna?

Is there a limit on how many devices can be used on the VPN?

10 minutes ago, SEMO said:

ExpressVPN?

Can you get local channels?  Or do you need a digital antenna?

Is there a limit on how many devices can be used on the VPN?

i am using express vpn now, also liked ipvanish.  I dont use local channels myself but i am sure you can get local ones or big city type ones near you. I use to pay 150 plus a month for some channel packages using dish, now I pay maybe that for the whole year and get even more channels. I love that I cut the chord.

10 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

I live in Oregon which is one of the few places that isn't showing the KC/AZ game. Is there any way to stream the game without paying a boatload of money? I know there used to be ways to stream them for free, but the quality sucked.

Look at it this way:  The quality may be not be so great,  but you can get internet radio, search on Chiefs Radio and listen to that while watching the lower quality video with the TV sound off.  As an alternative, move to the KC area.  The BBQ is better. Also fewer forest fires.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

i am using express vpn now, also liked ipvanish.  I dont use local channels myself but i am sure you can get local ones or big city type ones near you. I use to pay 150 plus a month for some channel packages using dish, now I pay maybe that for the whole year and get even more channels. I love that I cut the chord.

I cut the cord a long time ago.  But, still pay a lot for youtubetv, plus other streaming sites.

4 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Look at it this way:  The quality may be not be so great,  but you can get internet radio, search on Chiefs Radio and listen to that while watching the lower quality video with the TV sound off.  As an alternative, move to the KC area.  The BBQ is better. Also fewer forest fires.

Yeah but the weather is a lot nicer here.