1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

first game of a new coach  I'm not so sure.  He is the son of Paul (Can't) Hackett of Chiefs O- coordinator fame.

Genes don't determine whether you can make good decisions and have good clock management. That's learned, not inherited. Hell, Reid is the greatest, but how many years has it taken him to be even decent at clock management? 

And obviously Reid's own son has no sense at all.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Genes don't determine whether you can make good decisions and have good clock management. That's learned, not inherited. Hell, Reid is the greatest, but how many years has it taken him to be even decent at clock management? 

And obviously Reid's own son has no sense at all.

of course I was being facetious if true Lombardi's grandson Joe would have multiple SB wins

Its just one game. Denver won that game easily but for two goal line fumbles and an complete dip shit head coach decision at the end of the game. Wilson is a Winner and Denver will be in this thing. Looks like their D may be less formidable but the offense should be very good.

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/13/2022 at 5:58 PM, AFCWEST said:

Its just one game. Denver won that game easily but for two goal line fumbles and an complete dip shit head coach decision at the end of the game. Wilson is a Winner and Denver will be in this thing. Looks like their D may be less formidable but the offense should be very good.

Once again I am so wrong. Good thing I dont gamble. Broncos once again a complete crap show. Wasting a decent defense year after year. I did not like Paul Hackett. Hack-it says it all.

55 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Once again I am so wrong. Good thing I dont gamble am not a life coach. Broncos once again a complete crap show. Wasting a decent defense year after year. I did not like Paul Hackett. Hack-it says it all.

FIFY

Its actually fun reading this thread on the Broncos Board. I used to go to Denver often on business. It was Bronco stuff everywhere. Maybe they can return their stuff at Walmart? 

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/forum/broncos-football/broncos-football-aa/8430115-official-game-day-thread-2022-week-5-colts-vs-broncos/page55

4 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

got home late and turned on the game, saw the score and TG talking about how ryan had alrady been sacked 4 times and i turned it OFF

How The Hell did we lose to the goddamn Colts??????

Pretty simple.  Turnovers, dropped passes, and stupid penalities.  The same thing could happen against the Raiders if we do the same stupid shit.