• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, mex said:

I get it’s donk country... but Colorado Springs is not hell. It’s one of the most beautiful towns in the nation. I’d move there in a heartbeat if my kids and grandkids were there 

CS is gorgeous.  It's a must-see at least once.

Too bad so many people in Colorado are illogical left-wing troglodytes.

15 hours ago, mex said:

I get it’s donk country... but Colorado Springs is not hell. It’s one of the most beautiful towns in the nation. I’d move there in a heartbeat if my kids and grandkids were there 

True. I didn't mean COS was a hell hole, but living in CO with all of these freaking donk fans. COS is a beautiful place.

23 minutes ago, artsy said:

True. I didn't mean COS was a hell hole, but living in CO with all of these freaking donk fans. COS is a beautiful place.

It's better these last few years. I could only have imagined living there during the Horseface SB years. 

3 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

CS is gorgeous.  It's a must-see at least once.

Too bad so many people in Colorado are illogical left-wing troglodytes.

I agree, I lived there for a while. Garden of the God's is gorgeous, then you have Pikes Peak, Manitou Springs(cool as hell)... The list goes on.

8 hours ago, mex said:

You know I love ya bil... we're too much alike

except for the goats

By the way, Mex. The goats both died in June about a week apart. They were ancient.

The one had a heatsroke. And the other died of a broken heart, because of the first one. No more Oscar and Felix. I am officially goatless. I aim to keep it that way.

6 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

By the way, Mex. The goats both died in June about a week apart. They were ancient.

The one had a heatsroke. And the other died of a broken heart, because of the first one. No more Oscar and Felix. I am officially goatless. I aim to keep it that way.

chickens?

8 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

That sucks... it was so many years ago I visited Area 52... it's hard to remember that pets age so much faster than we do... 

1 hour ago, mex said:

That sucks... it was so many years ago I visited Area 52... it's hard to remember that pets age so much faster than we do... 

Yeah.  Pigmy goats live 5-10 years, and both of those guys died at age 15.  So, they got their time in.  It is amazing that so many years have passed since you were at area 52. Not too many forums have folks who know each other personally that long.

17 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Yeah.  Pigmy goats live 5-10 years, and both of those guys died at age 15.  So, they got their time in.  It is amazing that so many years have passed since you were at area 52. Not too many forums have folks who know each other personally that long.

That's a polite way of saying we're older'n dirt... :lol: