• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes I agree it could end tomorrow. Still its so fun now. Winning is so fun. Have to be cocky while you can.

Mahomes could also be the next Brady lasting till he is 45. So you may want to sleep, nightmares, on that possibility.

Are you not the guy that thought Drew Lock was the beginning of the Denver come back?

Mahomes doesn't play anything like Brady, he runs around and creates, which is really fun to watch, but also puts his head and legs at significant risk.  Same with Josh Allen.

I didn't think that Lock was the next elite QB, I just thought (and still do), that he has enough mobility and arm talent to have the potential to be good.  His offensive coaching in Denver was horrific, just as Wilson's is now.

There's no denying that Lock has a cannon, but his issues appear to be reading defenses.

Just now, BroncoStud said:

Mahomes doesn't play anything like Brady, he runs around and creates, which is really fun to watch, but also puts his head and legs at significant risk.  Same with Josh Allen.

I didn't think that Lock was the next elite QB, I just thought (and still do), that he has enough mobility and arm talent to have the potential to be good.  His offensive coaching in Denver was horrific, just as Wilson's is now.

There's no denying that Lock has a cannon, but his issues appear to be reading defenses.

Thanks for stopping by. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/forum/broncos-football/broncos-football-aa/8444386-official-game-day-thread-2022-week-15-broncos-vs-rams/page15

Merry Christmas Donkey Fans   Love reading this forum of pain.

HOHOHOHOHO      31-6 against LA and Mayfield at the half. 

Happy New Year.  This is your life Denver for the next 5 years. Replacing the Lions. FaLALALALALAlAlAla,

Example: 

This will be my last post of the season because I will not waste anymore of my time discussing this garbage team. Once the offseason is here, I'll be back. So until then, I will leave on this note....

....we could have had Justin Fields, the draft picks and the $245 million.....yeah, I'm bringing it up again....but hey, at least we have our franchise CB. Really noticed his impact today with 31 points the Rams scored....oh yeah, that's right, a good CB can be schemed into irrelevency....th_rolleyes.gif

Fire Paton.
Fire Hackett.
Rip off the band-aid and start fresh.
Get a GM who will build the trenches.
Get a HC who will take charge and stand up to Russ' ego and make him play the way he should or bench his $245 million rear end.

Merry Christmas and see you all in February/March.

More Online Forum Pain.

I hate these dark times. No end in sight either. Might be time to take a few seasons away from football. For most Bronco fans. It’s just too painful.

And This:

How many times can this team lay an egg on National TV yet no one is held accountable? It is 100% time to clean house. Fire Paton and everyone he brought in on the coaching staff and front office. Trade everyone that has any value whatsoever for draft picks. Cut anyone cuttable. Cut Russell Wilson no matter the cost. In fact, take the remainder of Paton and Hackett’s salary away from them to help cover the cost of cutting Wilson. So sick of this crap, worst team in the NFL

And This:

It's been many years of bad Broncos football.

Kinda knew there was a chance the Broncos would embarrass themselves on National TV tonight.
It's a shame it's on Christmas, makes it a little worse.

12 minutes ago, mex said:

Don't get too cocky... we still gotta play them. 

This has nothing to do with cocky. Its just enjoying my FESTIVUS gift of Bronco futility. Next weeks game has nothing to do with it. Just airing my grievances. 

Im reading the Broncos had a wait list for season tickets. HA HA. Happy New Year Donkey Land.

16 minutes ago, mex said:

Don't get too cocky... we still gotta play them. 

Denver is god awful.  I can’t imagine the second matchup will go like the first, where the chiefs seemed to have been willing to sleepwalk through a bad opponent.  This has got to be the worst Denver has been in my lifetime. 

Russell Wilson completed 15-of-27 passes for 214 yards, one touchdown, and three interceptions in Denver's 51-14, Week 16 loss to the Rams.

He took six sacks. Wilson looked every bit of the worst quarterback in the NFL for most of four quarters before taking a seat for Brett Rypien with less than five minutes left in the game. He was owned not only by the Rams, but by Nickelodeon's commentary team of Spongebob Squarepants characters. 

Baker Mayfield completed 24-of-28 passes for 230 yards and two touchdowns in Los Angeles' 51-14, Week 16 win over the Broncos.

Boosted by Sean McVay's knowledge of Broncos DC Ejiro Evero's scheme, Mayfield was surgical in ideal conditions. His best throw was a red-zone strike to Tyler Higbee for Higbee's second touchdown of the game. This is not the kind of output we'd expect against the Chargers next week, but McVay has at least put Mayfield on the possible QB2 line against another of his former disciples in Brandon Staley. 

Denver Broncos edge rusher Randy Gregory got into an altercation with Los Angeles Rams guard Oday Aboushi. Gregory threw the first punch, but Aboushi hit him right back. Gregory told reporters after the incident, "Y’all wanna know if I hit him in the mouth? I did." I am sure the NFL isn't going to let this slide.

55 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Denver Broncos edge rusher Randy Gregory got into an altercation with Los Angeles Rams guard Oday Aboushi. Gregory threw the first punch, but Aboushi hit him right back. Gregory told reporters after the incident, "Y’all wanna know if I hit him in the mouth? I did." I am sure the NFL isn't going to let this slide.

He should be suspended.  

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

Denver is god awful.  I can’t imagine the second matchup will go like the first, where the chiefs seemed to have been willing to sleepwalk through a bad opponent.  This has got to be the worst Denver has been in my lifetime. 

Reminds me of the day when Clark Hunt said, "This is unacceptable" and fired Pioli and Romeo then hired the best GM and HC on the market and let them do their thing.  Playoffs in nine of the next ten years, four AFCCGs, two SBs with a win.  Will Denver's big money owners do the same?  Will they get the same results?  At least the Chiefs weren't stuck with a declining, overpaid QB.  

Just now, jetlord said:

Reminds me of the day when Clark Hunt said, "This is unacceptable" and fired Pioli and Romeo then hired the best GM and HC on the market and let them do their thing.  Playoffs in nine of the next ten years, four AFCCGs, two SBs with a win.  Will Denver's big money owners do the same?  Will they get the same results?  At least the Chiefs weren't stuck with a declining, overpaid QB.  

Denver owners are not football experienced people. Clark Hunt is. NFL is not Walmart. Learning curve is huge.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Denver owners are not football experienced people. Clark Hunt is. NFL is not Walmart. Learning curve is huge.

True, but how much football does one need to know to hire a top GM and coach?  Bigger threat to success is an owner who meddles after hiring the top candidate. 

o.k.

guys.. seriiously.. 

IIts the broncos.. ii dont care that they suck, they can suck all they want.. our job isi to keep them suckiing.. after all the fact that

denver sucks so much is one of the key factors in holdiiing our nation together riight now.. 

iits tiime to bury them....  rub salt iinto there misery.. destruction to those people..