6 hours ago, sith13 said:

I can only think of 2 franchises that would be so desperate at this point and both are in AFC West :D 

I don't expect the Saints getting 2 1st round picks but they will likely get a solid compensation in the process. Let's see if Denver is stupid enough to give up so many picks. 

Never that overly impressed with him. You have a QB like Breese you should win more than lose. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Yes, but it also sets a precedent for the rest of the coaches in the league.  I mean Andy makes what?  8 Mill a year?  Would you guys pay him 20?

Im not too concerned about what coaches make. Its not a cap issue. NFL teams are extremely profitable in most cases. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Im not too concerned about what coaches make. Its not a cap issue. NFL teams are extremely profitable in most cases. 

True.  Just not sure how long it is sustainable to pay coaches like that.  I looked it up, Andy makes 12, so I guess it's not that big of a stretch.

12 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

NFL teams worth billions. Announcers make that much. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/top-5-highest-paid-nfl-commentators-right-now

#5 - Troy Aikman - $7.5 million

#4 - Mike Tirico - $10 million

#3 - Joe Buck - $10 million

#2 - Jim Nantz - $10.5 million

#1 - Tony Romo - $18 million

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/top-5-highest-paid-nfl-commentators-right-now

#5 - Troy Aikman - $7.5 million

#4 - Mike Tirico - $10 million

#3 - Joe Buck - $10 million

#2 - Jim Nantz - $10.5 million

#1 - Tony Romo - $18 million

What is your point? You have Romo at 18. New contracts being offered are much higher than that. Manning, Brady, McVey and Payton are rumored to be offered much higher contracts. They also make additional money with other appearances, podcasts, commercials etc. 

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

What is your point? You have Romo at 18. New contracts being offered are much higher than that. Manning, Brady, McVey and Payton are rumored to be offered much higher contracts. They also make additional money with other appearances, podcasts, commercials etc. 

simply an FYI and as the link stated 

"Modified 08 Nov 2022"

10 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Quit using the self check out lines at Walmart so we can hurt their overall value and not have them have money for Peyton. You all need to start doing your part! LOL

I've done my part to hurt Walmart. I instigated this:

37 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Quit using the self check out lines at Walmart so we can hurt their overall value and not have them have money for Peyton. You all need to start doing your part! LOL

I never shop there. I watch lots of true crime stuff and believe 99% of criminals buy their murder kits there. You know. Shovel, Duct Tape, Zip Ties, Garbage Bags, Bleach, Gloves.  I think they should have the system the library had in SEINFIELD. ALARM SHOULD GO OFF & Yell SWARM SWARM SWARM whenever those items are purchased together.   

So I do not shop there because its a safe haven for criminal purchases. LOL

139-84 overall  With an Elite QB. for 16 Years in a Patsy Division

Payton's 139 regular season and postseason wins in his NFL head coaching career are 26th all-time. He has a 139-84 overall record (. 623), including eight postseason wins after the franchise had won only one playoff game prior to his arrival.
In 16 seasons with the Saints as head coach, Payton helped guide the team to three NFC Championship games (2006, 2009, and 2018), a victory in Super Bowl XLIV, and nine total playoff berths with seven division titles, making him the most successful coach in Saints franchise history.

Payton was suspended without pay for the 2012 season for his role in a scheme to pay players who hurt opponents and knocked them out of games, a scandal that became known as Bountygate.Jan 25, 2022

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

several teams have a differing opinion it seem and are willing to  pay big time to back up their opinion

Apparently Wilson has been actively recruiting him... through the proper channels.