Chiefs vs Chargers

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Lol afcwest, how dare react to me that way when i had approximately 1000% accuracy on takes tonight 😄

appreciate ya sir

You are a true KNOWS IT ALL. Insider info too. Surprised your not a sideline reporter or have your own pod cast. LOL.

I think the Chiefs defense and running with CEH & Mckinnon  was the difference in this game. They really toughed it out. They won't get credit for it on here or in the media, but it will register in your skulls!!! as the season progress's

2 minutes ago, robgar said:

kc, out physicalled the chargers, and they where playing physical. 

it took a while but they eventually one the war in the trenches. 

yeah, the 1 quarter was yuck, 2 quarter was not quite so yuck, 3 quarter was defense comes out balls to the wall, 4th quarter was good defense, offense played, super.

13 minutes ago, qnet said:

I think the Chiefs defense and running with CEH & Mckinnon  was the difference in this game. They really toughed it out. They won't get credit for it on here or in the media, but it will register in your skulls!!! as the season progress's

I’m sorry but I don’t see it with McKinnon. 

4 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I’m sorry but I don’t see it with McKinnon. 

I don't agree. He's not as good running inside but still a valuable asset to this team.

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

I like McKinnon better than CEH. He faster more slippery and best thing is he falls forward. 

I like CEH better than most on here. He's good running inside and Mckinnon is better outside. 

Herbert looked pretty good tonight minus the pick 6.  Mahomes looked a lot like he did last year.  He made some terrible throws.  Doesn't mean I think Herbert is better but he isn't far away and has games were he is better.   Mahomes doesn't have as talented a D as Herbert, but Mahomes looked shaky at times tonight.  Glad we got the W and this LA team is no joke, still this O looks bad in stretches.  

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Herbert looked pretty good tonight minus the pick 6.  Mahomes looked a lot like he did last year.  He made some terrible throws.  Doesn't mean I think Herbert is better but he isn't far away and has games were he is better.   Mahomes doesn't have as talented a D as Herbert, but Mahomes looked shaky at times tonight.  Glad we got the W and this LA team is no joke, still this O looks bad in stretches.  

This may be the best edge rush duo we face this year. I think Chargers deserve a lot of credit for the defense. Mahomes got lucky, but, Wylie and Brown did him few favors.

10 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

This may be the best edge rush duo we face this year. I think Chargers deserve a lot of credit for the defense. Mahomes got lucky, but, Wylie and Brown did him few favors.

I thought brown played well. 
and Wylie want great, but played ok. It’s too bad Kinnard wasn’t ready this year. Wylie is a solid back up swing tackle player. Not a starter