Travis and Jason’s New Heights Podcast

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe its just me.....  I love the show, but does anyone else feel its a little too long?  Like in the beginning it was right around an hour.  Now for the last several episodes they are hitting 1:45-2:10.  

Maybe I just don't have the attention span for podcasts...lol

41 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

Maybe its just me.....  I love the show, but does anyone else feel its a little too long?  Like in the beginning it was right around an hour.  Now for the last several episodes they are hitting 1:45-2:10.  

I dont either if maybe they where  30 minutes  +/-..now my son he'll listen to them  all while he's working he loves them

45 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I love the show, but yes, too long.  I have to say, though, that I loved that wrestling match stuff which was deep into the show.  That story about Travis being asked to clean the mat of sweat and pimple juice and all the zits that Jason had in middle school was hysterical.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I love their podcast. Like two sons in the back seat laughing and giving each other shit on a long family vacation. I'm trapped with them but can fortunately pull over at a gas station and take a whiz once in a while and just put them on pause.

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/13/2023 at 8:10 PM, mex said:

Shannon is a pretty cool dude.

But man o man did I hate him back in the day. I mean like REAL HATRED. Especially when he got DT to lose his temper and flagged for personal foul in a humiliating loss.

I thought it was interesting how he explained going up against Albert Lewis. Seems like he was a challenge and Shannon learned a lot from it.

• 2 weeks later...