Amazon Prime

I streamed though my Chromecast. It was a little fuzzy starting the 2nd half but cleared up after a few minutes, Other than that it was a good stream.

The coverage crew for the game was a little odd. I like Al Michaels but it was strange hearing Kirt Herbstrieit do an NFL game. I've always liked Charissa Thompson since she was on ESPN

I think the Amazon stream may have not performed well in every market or on every network provider. We stream regular content in 4k on Amazon without issue probably every other day. Same for Netflix. The audio was out of sync bad in the 4th quarter. Our mesh is Eero (Amazon owned) and an Apple TV 4k just had wonky performance. My Xbox Series X took over halfway through the 1st quarter and was fine in general, but as time progressed audio sync issues and some pixilation, especially in 4th quarter. A good number of people had issues, but the majority was probably fine. I wonder if Spectrum was saturated with the content delivery networks or something.

2 hours ago, xen said:

Broadcast was fine for me.  I liked Tony G and Fitz.  Could have done without the rest of em except the chicks were fine.  Don't like Herby as an analyst.  

Yeah, I like all the women on that broadcast, especially the one who interviewed Mahomes pregame.

12 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I think the Amazon stream may have not performed well in every market or on every network provider. We stream regular content in 4k on Amazon without issue probably every other day. Same for Netflix. The audio was out of sync bad in the 4th quarter. Our mesh is Eero (Amazon owned) and an Apple TV 4k just had wonky performance. My Xbox Series X took over halfway through the 1st quarter and was fine in general, but as time progressed audio sync issues and some pixilation, especially in 4th quarter. A good number of people had issues, but the majority was probably fine. I wonder if Spectrum was saturated with the content delivery networks or something.

The stream down here in the Tablerock lake area was fine until about 10 minutes before the game started. Then suddenlink's can and string network got overloaded and was awful. Glitchy and pixelated throughout the game. At times, it would just stop and come back a few plays later. Fuck Jeff Bozo.