Getting pretty tired of Andy....

It is baffling.  The Chargers run D sucks.  Their pass d is really really good.  Our interior Oline is really good.  Yet we only rushed 18 times last night.  It was a little maddening.  I go back and forth.  I’ve seen too many 3rd and shorts were our rbs can’t bounce it outside or have terrible vision and can’t pick up the first to be super upset.  I think the overall game plan wasn’t good but that D was built to stop us.  We knew it was gonna be tough and still found a way to win.  Andy is never gonna lean heavy on the run so it’s a moot point.

I

I see a team that came out really conservative on both sides of the ball. I am on the side of that our gameplan was either not very good or not executed very well. I feel like the WR's need some work alot of work. The weak link to this team is by far and away the Dline. Second is the secondary and third is the WR core. I am just gonna say it MVS and JUJU looked like ass last night.

8 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I see a team that came out really conservative on both sides of the ball. I am on the side of that our gameplan was either not very good or not executed very well. I feel like the WR's need some work alot of work. The weak link to this team is by far and away the Dline. Second is the secondary and third is the WR core. I am just gonna say it MVS and JUJU looked like ass last night.

I wonder if the game plan didn’t put them in a good position.  Also Mahomes just had a bad game and this D has so many elite players at every level.  

The dline need to call up Danny Shelton and relegate Nnadi to backup.  And not much we can do with Frank.  Cj is elite and Karlaftis has the potential to be Tamba Haliesque.   We are putting the pieces together just a year away imo.   Need an elite rusher and that one piece would elevate everything behind it.

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

It is baffling.  The Chargers run D sucks.  Their pass d is really really good.  Our interior Oline is really good.  Yet we only rushed 18 times last night.  It was a little maddening.  I go back and forth.  I’ve seen too many 3rd and shorts were our rbs can’t bounce it outside or have terrible vision and can’t pick up the first to be super upset.  I think the overall game plan wasn’t good but that D was built to stop us.  We knew it was gonna be tough and still found a way to win.  Andy is never gonna lean heavy on the run so it’s a moot point.

Well that is running at 34% of the time. Still would have liked to see a few more runs whem draining the clock or short yard to gain a 1st/td thougj.

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well that is running at 34% of the time. Still would have liked to see a few more runs whem draining the clock or short yard to gain a 1st/td thougj.

Andy's reluctance to run the football is absolutely maddening! 3rd and shorts or 3rd and goals from inside the 3 yd line, he will not let his interior work. Hell, they get paychecks too, and its much less risk than passing. I pretty blew my wad about last year after the cinci game, so I done bitching about. I just Lamadirts and SPFD to know that you aren't the only one's on this board that HATES Andy's reluctance to run the ball.

By the way, IMO, we  still need a real run stuffing DT and a real bonifide pass rusher..untill we get that we're gonna struggle to stay middle of the road on Defense. Spags will have to create pressure with blitzes and that will leave our young secondary vulnerable. But anyways, we got the dub so GO CHIEFS!

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Andy's reluctance to run the football is absolutely maddening! 3rd and shorts or 3rd and goals from inside the 3 yd line, he will not let his interior work. Hell, they get paychecks too, and its much less risk than passing. I pretty blew my wad about last year after the cinci game, so I done bitching about. I just Lamadirts and SPFD to know that you aren't the only one's on this board that HATES Andy's reluctance to run the ball.

By the way, IMO, we  still need a real run stuffing DT and a real bonifide pass rusher..untill we get that we're gonna struggle to stay middle of the road on Defense. Spags will have to create pressure with blitzes and that will leave our young secondary vulnerable. But anyways, we got the dub so GO CHIEFS!

I see DE, DT being high priority in FA and the draft. Need to get those young guys in while we have CJ. Also think we may go high on a WR if last night's performance becomes the norm. RT would be a good one to go after in FA too.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

It looked like their run D has improved over last season. I wanted the Chiefs to run more as well, but Mac and Bosa were making them really work for it at times. 

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

I'll go on record as saying this wont be the first time  that is said I'm just thankful they where not long term contracts

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

I would say at this exact moment, right tackle is our biggest problem.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I'll go on record as saying this wont be the first time  that is said I'm just thankful they where not long term contracts

Lol..no shit!

Skyy Moore and the Watson kid look better than those two..

Now, lets be honest tho, JuJu was never a "speedster", he is really a possesion guy who specializes in contested catches. Well, PM15 has never been a qb that likes to throw to "covered" WRs. He throws to open guys or at least tries to "throw them open". Reid is gonna have to scheme these guys open and he can do it cause we've all seen him do it in the AS11 days. 

I kinda feel like Andy's gotten a little lazy when it comes to gameplanning and just relying on PM15 to make plays...IDK, I could be wrong.