Getting pretty tired of Andy....

5 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Don't get me wrong, I love that he is our coach but to have the interior line that we have, and 2nd and goal from the 1, then throw 2 passes just really pisses me off!  RUN THE DAMN BALL ON THE GOAL LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit 

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

It is baffling.  The Chargers run D sucks.  Their pass d is really really good.  Our interior Oline is really good.  Yet we only rushed 18 times last night.  It was a little maddening.  I go back and forth.  I’ve seen too many 3rd and shorts were our rbs can’t bounce it outside or have terrible vision and can’t pick up the first to be super upset.  I think the overall game plan wasn’t good but that D was built to stop us.  We knew it was gonna be tough and still found a way to win.  Andy is never gonna lean heavy on the run so it’s a moot point.

Pacheco up the middle

59 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'll go on record as saying this wont be the first time  that is said I'm just thankful they where not long term contracts

Juju will fine. 
mvs is meh. I wasn’t thrilled when they signed him.

watson is going to be a real stud. By the end of the year, Watson will be the guy.

and I don’t think Sky even had a single target last night 

59 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

Nope just saw the product on the field. And to be truthful I usually try to wait until week 7 or so to really judge this team, but that last night was badddddd. 

it was a W and good teams sometimes have to win ugly Chargers are a good team with a borderline great D. I for one expect them to win the West but last night's win was a positive step in proving me happily wrong.

26 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

it was a W and good teams sometimes have to win ugly Chargers are a good team with a borderline great D. I for one expect them to win the West but last night's win was a positive step in proving me happily wrong.

How many games did the Pats have  just like last night especially early in the year during some of their runs.  Hell Brady sometimes looked like ass and they still won.  

32 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

How many games did the Pats have  just like last night especially early in the year during some of their runs.  Hell Brady sometimes looked like ass and they still won.  

I am not one that buys into the Brady hype. In my non expert opinion Brady wins alot of games by having a great defense. He just doesn't take over games. He is accurate and precise in the right system but thats it. I do not believe he is the goat by any means. I remember seeing his backups come in the game and its like they never miss a beat.. (ex. Cassel). He was the product of an outstanding coach and a system that fits his talent. I mean ask yourself would you take Mahomes at 26 or Brady when he was 26 or even in his prime? I know my answer.

5 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I am not one that buys into the Brady hype. In my non expert opinion Brady wins alot of games by having a great defense. He just doesn't take over games. He is accurate and precise in the right system but thats it. I do not believe he is the goat by any means. I remember seeing his backups come in the game and its like they never miss a beat.. (ex. Cassel). He was the product of an outstanding coach and a system that fits his talent. I mean ask yourself would you take Mahomes at 26 or Brady when he was 26 or even in his prime? I know my answer.

Why does Bellicheat suck without him?

5 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I think it was a great win. 

Yep.  There’s going to be a lot of games like that this year.  It is an insane schedule.  That was the best D we will play this year (x2).  Buffalo a close 2nd.

It would be awesome if we played Arizona every week.  There will be more games closer to 27-24 than 44-21.

5 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

I remember a few years back the Pats being dismantled and annihilated in Arrowhead only to win the SB a couple of months later. 

As time passes, I expect to see Burton in front of Pacheco on the goal line.  Once Andy trusts Pacheco, he would seem the obvious pounder and Burton adds a lot to the short run offense.  It is frustrating that the Chiefs can't punch it in with first and goal from the three.  As for the defense, they really came on in the second half and some of the young guys made it work.  It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall when Spags/Andy addresses Cook about stupid penalties, but overall, the young guys saved the game.  How many times will the Chargers go three and out three times on successive possessions?  Without the garbage "prevent" TD at the end, they would have held the mighty Chargers to 17 points.  I'll take that even on the offense's worst day.  

Call me crazy but I'm ok with our wide receivers.   Its early and that D is loaded.   I think the game plan last night sucked and didn't do Pat any favors.  Until we commit to the run and realize we can run 35 times and win by 14 plus then we are looking at a lot of games vs good teams like last night.

15 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Call me crazy but I'm ok with our wide receivers.   Its early and that D is loaded.   I think the game plan last night sucked and didn't do Pat any favors.  Until we commit to the run and realize we can run 35 times and win by 14 plus then we are looking at a lot of games vs good teams like last night.

Ok your crazy. D is loaded? Yes if they are smoking dope. Yes there is some up and coming young guys but for a 99 yard pick 6 last nights game is very different. This D is average at best. Fenton is ?  Sneed showed some promise year one but has slipped some?  Yes the rookie Dbs could become special but not yet. Pass rush has improved but hardly loaded. 

30 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

It may be that the coaches are just setting up other teams with tendencies that will be switched up on them at the right moments.  I think the Chiefs coaches are playing a season-long chess match. Reid does that. There is more to those decisions than meets the eye. Make the other guys miscalculate 5% more often.   Confusion and deception on both offense and defense is kind of their style.  I know! They should have flipped it to an eligible O lineman.  Reid is going to do that sometime this year, we know that. In some game this year, maybe two games, Mahomes will shift over, Humphrey will snap it to Kelce, and Kelce will toss it to Mahomes in the end zone, like we saw a couple of times last year.

24 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Run it 35 times and win by 14? Hell they cant open a hole inside the 5. So you would take the ball out of Mahomes hand 75% of the plays?

3 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Ok your crazy. D is loaded? Yes if they are smoking dope. Yes there is some up and coming young guys but for a 99 yard pick 6 last nights game is very different. This D is average at best. Fenton is ?  Sneed showed some promise year one but has slipped some?  Yes the rookie Dbs could become special but not yet. Pass rush has improved but hardly loaded. 

Not speaking for lamar, but I think he was referring to the bolts’ D.

7 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I think he was talking about the chargers D!

16 hours ago, arthur75 said:

This is a great opinion... for 2007.  I think the jury is in on brady, my friend.  

While I would take Pat, I would not cry if the consolation prize was Brady.  How many defenses do you need to watch Tom dismantle before you think, hey this guy might be on to something.