TUA TAGOVAILOA

qnet

7 minutes ago, qnet said:

Tossed 6 TD's against the Ravens, wow. Of course Tyreek went off, along with the other receiver. 

Saw that but until then reek had like just 8 catches for 48 yards and no tds.  Man Baltimore defense must have blown it bad after given a 21 point lead. Don't expect this as a norm though imo. Tua also did throw 2 ints I see too. Will have to watch the sports channels on highlights. 2 throws equaled 108 yards and 2 tds for Reek.

They showed the last parts of it after the Pats/Steelers game. He just hurled the ball down the field and Reek just outran everyone as usual. You are correct however, he wasn't doing that well until then. Reminds me of the old Chiefs games in 2018.

On 9/19/2022 at 11:34 AM, xen said:

Ah I see the fins discovered the "fuck it, Reek down there somewhere" strategy. Works great until teams start selling out to stop it.

Thing is they have Waddle as their 2nd WR. I liked the trade we did since Reek wanted to be paid as the highest,  but imagining him with a good to great 2nd wr and kelce too is interesting to think about.

33 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Thing is they have Waddle as their 2nd WR. I liked the trade we did since Reek wanted to be paid as the highest,  but imagining him with a good to great 2nd wr and kelce too is interesting to think about.

yea I see Reek & Waddle  as a 1A,1B  WR pair