Chiefs Colts

This week on radio Dave Toub said there isn’t a yard line cutoff where he tells punters they can’t return it.

its based on the hang time of the punt and the returner has free reign to determine if its a returnable kick during the play no matter the situation.

I can’t even believe thats true but he did say it, and its dumb. I just can’t trust this man at this point

special teams better not be a net negative tonight, because our offense is gonna have major trouble moving the ball, and of course its looking like both evans and godwin will be back to help their offense.

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Good call, Nostradamus. 🙂

I was just as wrong about forecasting this one.   

I do admit this was probably my worst take in 2 years lol.

i still dont see how either team moved the ball so easily against those defenses with offenses that looked below average the first 3 weeks of the season.

that early fumble and score by the chiefs changed the entire mentality of the game, its weird how when teams have to score and defenses are trying to hold a lead how easily the ball gets moved

thats the nfl i guess.

2 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I do admit this was probably my worst take in 2 years lol.

i still dont see how either team moved the ball so easily against those defenses with offenses that looked below average the first 3 weeks of the season.

that early fumble and score by the chiefs changed the entire mentality of the game, its weird how when teams have to score and defenses are trying to hold a lead how easily the ball gets moved

thats the nfl i guess.

It's partly the Bob Sutton prevent defense.  I think the Chiefs were perfectly willing to let Brady take 8-10 yards as long as the clock kept moving and Patrick could respond with a score at will.  Don't know how to explain the Bucs' lack of defense.  

21 hours ago, jetlord said:

It's partly the Bob Sutton prevent defense.  I think the Chiefs were perfectly willing to let Brady take 8-10 yards as long as the clock kept moving and Patrick could respond with a score at will.  Don't know how to explain the Bucs' lack of defense.  

I can explain it

mahomes-mahomes-fire.gif

As I've previously said many times, there are only a few legit reasons to run the ball that much.  To punish and get defenses out of certain looks is one of them.  Bucs were stubborn in staying in pass heavy looks cause they were afraid of Mahomes.  Andy did the right thing.  Game over.

37 minutes ago, xen said:

I can explain it

mahomes-mahomes-fire.gif

As I've previously said many times, there are only a few legit reasons to run the ball that much.  To punish and get defenses out of certain looks is one of them.  Bucs were stubborn in staying in pass heavy looks cause they were afraid of Mahomes.  Andy did the right thing.  Game over.

Same defense they deployed in the super bowl.