Chiefs Colts

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

CEH sucks, but our tackles were awful today.  The only good backfield runs we had were a couple from Pacheco.  McKinnon has been no more impressive than CEH. 

Both CEH and McKinnon are nothing more than 3rd down type backs. Yet both had 7 Carries to Pacheco 3.  

there is a lot wrong with this offense. And we saw some dissension from the QB and OC. 

i do believe there was truth to the issues with EB. He should be let go. Something needs to happen

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Both CEH and McKinnon are nothing more than 3rd down type backs. Yet both had 7 Carries to Pacheco 3.  

there is a lot wrong with this offense. And we saw some dissension from the QB and OC. 

i do believe there was truth to the issues with EB. He should be let go. Something needs to happen

A feature back is what has been missing for a long time. Defenses know when back come in and out what the tendencies are.

so predictable 

Just now, Palangi said:

I can’t disagree.  I didn’t want EB to return after last year.  

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

The Panty Patrol, Sky is Falling Geometry Club, Chicken Little Farmers and the KCCDS Alumni will be out in full force soon to answer all these questions and condemn those for asking. 

Just now, Calichief said:

A feature back is what has been missing for a long time. Defenses know when back come in and out what the tendencies are.

so predictable 

That’s because this staff puts no stock in running the ball.  There seems to be this agreement that the chiefs should invest nothing in the rb position bc Reid won’t run the ball, and I think a lot of that rationale comes from the failure that is CEH.  We were fed a bunch of excuses for his crappy first two years, and this year hasn’t been any different. That position group hasn’t been good since Kareem Hunt kicked his way out of kc. 

6 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes ST sucked. Buy what about the OLINE? Cant run or pass protect? What about the OLINE coach? Free pass?

I think more of the Line issues stem from play calling. We never once tried to establish a run game today. Allowing the colts to pin their ears back and rush Mahomes with no worries of a run game.  That is tough on an offensive lineman. 

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Watson and mecole with one target each. 
not a recipe I think is a winning one 

The offense was slow and didn’t stay on the field. The colts had some long sustained drives as well.  Overall play counts were down, and pass pro was craptastic, so targets aren’t top 10 in my list of issues with the offense right now. 

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I think more of the Line issues stem from play calling. We never once tried to establish a run game today. Allowing the colts to pin their ears back and rush Mahomes with no worries of a run game.  That is tough on an offensive lineman. 

The tackles were giving up pressure against 3 man rush packages. It’s not like they had 4-5 on the line that could pin their ears back and go.  The line play was awful regardless of playcalling. 

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

That what my argument has been. There has to be a threat to balance this thing out. Defenses are too smart. We have seen the lulls far too often. And it has cost us a super Bowl and last years afc championships 

pick a game. Leave him in. Create some threat and play action.

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The offense was slow and didn’t stay on the field. The colts had some long sustained drives as well.  Overall play counts were down, and pass pro was craptastic, so targets aren’t top 10 in my list of issues with the offense right now. 

Those two are okay makers. I’d target them more .

This is what happens when you waste 16.7 million dollars of capspace on a left tackle who can't play

This is what happens when you are too loyal to incompetent coaches. Andy did it with Bob Sutton, he is now doing it with EB and Toub.

This is what happens when you let a once in a generation WR walk out the door (yes i know there is circumstances of Tyreek being impossible to deal with.)

This is what happens when you desperately need a stud WR in the draft and choose to go CB (yes i know McDuffie looks good and is looking like a solid pick, but todays nfl is about studs at skill positions on offense.)

This is what happens when you as a franchise decide Hardman is going to be one of those stud skill position players and makes zero improvement since being drafted.