Chiefs Colts

Just now, Calichief said:

That what my argument has been. There has to be a threat to balance this thing out. Defenses are too smart. We have seen the lulls far too often. And it has cost us a super Bowl and last years afc championships 

pick a game. Leave him in. Create some threat and play action.

Mahomes and Rogers will share many things in the record books. One superbowl may also be shared. KC offense , and PM, just not the same without Hill. KC needed to make the trade and I support that. Result is obvious. Teams can scheme Kelce and fear no other receiver. Chiefs oline is over rated at this time. Pass pro is not good and I dont see any holes open for the backs. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Mahomes and Rogers will share many things in the record books. One superbowl may also be shared. KC offense , and PM, just not the same without Hill. KC needed to make the trade and I support that. Result is obvious. Teams can scheme Kelce and fear no other receiver. Chiefs oline is over rated at this time. Pass pro is not good and I dont see any holes open for the backs. 

This was happening with Tyreek. 

11 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This is what happens when you waste 16.7 million dollars of capspace on a left tackle who can't play

This is what happens when you are too loyal to incompetent coaches. Andy did it with Bob Sutton, he is now doing it with EB and Toub.

This is what happens when you let a once in a generation WR walk out the door (yes i know there is circumstances of Tyreek being impossible to deal with.)

This is what happens when you desperately need a stud WR in the draft and choose to go CB (yes i know McDuffie looks good and is looking like a solid pick, but todays nfl is about studs at skill positions on offense.)

This is what happens when you as a franchise decide Hardman is going to be one of those stud skill position players and makes zero improvement since being drafted.

What happens? You go to the AFC Championship game every year?

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

exactly. when with this QB, on a rookie contract, you should have multiple superbowls

we went to 2 in a row which by definition is multiple and once again  if anyone 7 years ago said we'd have this kind of success we'd of said HELL YEA!. 

There wasn't 1 reason we lost today. It was a team effort. Our line has played poorly this year. Way too much pressure. Smith has regressed some and Wylie was never any good. Brown may not be the answer in a pass first scheme. 

Our ST was awful. The playcalling is clunky and inconsistent on offense. The trick play on the field goal was classic Reid trying to be the smartest guy in the building. 

We just had a crappy game. It happens to every team and it will happen again to us this year. But we will have way more good games than bad ones. And we will be in the postseason because that's what we do here. 

If we're gonna have a wake up call I'd rather it happened week 3 than week 19. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

There wasn't 1 reason we lost today. It was a team effort. Our line has played poorly this year. Way too much pressure. Smith has regressed some and Wylie was never any good. Brown may not be the answer in a pass first scheme. 

Our ST was awful. The playcalling is clunky and inconsistent on offense. The trick play on the field goal was classic Reid trying to be the smartest guy in the building. 

We just had a crappy game. It happens to every team and it will happen again to us this year. But we will have way more good games than bad ones. And we will be in the postseason because that's what we do here. 

If we're gonna have a wake up call I'd rather it happened week 3 than week 19. 

So the sky is not falling. Agree. 

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

we went to 2 in a row which by definition is multiple and once again  if anyone 7 years ago said we'd have this kind of success we'd of said HELL YEA!. 

well yeah of course. But referencing winning a superbowl in the past as an excuse for the worst game in 5 years is not what i want to do today.

of course im glad we had the success we have had recently, but i won't apologize for believing in this QB Coach combination being so historically great that to not win multiple superbowls is a failure.

4 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

well yeah of course. But referencing winning a superbowl in the past as an excuse for the worst game in 5 years is not what i want to do today.

of course im glad we had the success we have had recently, but i won't apologize for believing in this QB Coach combination being so historically great that to not win multiple superbowls is a failure.

So then not so historically great? Havent done that?  History defines that. LOL

I know this won't make anyone feel better, but it's still a lot of season left. I'm worried about the next game, but that's how it goes. It seemed like we could have used Gay in this game. I'm going to painfully watch it later, just to see what happened for myself. 

Just now, qnet said:

I know this won't make anyone feel better, but it's still a lot of season left. I'm worried about the next game, but that's how it goes. It seemed like we could have used Gay in this game. I'm going to painfully watch it later, just to see what happened for myself. 

Harris played well. So that was nice to see.

Chiefs were a bit lucky to win last week. That 99 yard int was the big break. So really this is 2 weeks in a row of poor offense results. The league seems to have figured this offense and tendencies out. 

You can blame the coaches no doubt. But Andy can over ride any decision. I would think he was ok with the fake field goal and that he was ok running all the kicks out of the end zone, including the last one that wasted like 8 seconds. Andy is arrogant at times with this offense. Andy deserves the blame as much or more than others.

15 minutes ago, qnet said:

It’s one loss and I actually had us losing this one on the season record prediction thread.

Didn’t think that they would look this bad doing it, though.  I figured it would be a young defense breaking down and Taylor running for 200.  But, the D played well.  Take away the second chance drive that the CJ penalty gave them and the D pretty much shut them down.  

We have seen this before.  Stubborn playcalling and ST mistakes.  Pat trying to force things, etc.  They have rebounded before.  They will again.  It will be an uphill battle with this schedule, however.

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

It’s one loss and I actually had us losing this one on the season record prediction thread.

Didn’t think that they would look this bad doing it, though.  I figured it would be a young defense breaking down and Taylor running for 200.  But, the D played well.  Take away the second chance drive that the CJ penalty gave them and the D pretty much shut them down.  

We have seen this before.  Stubborn playcalling and ST mistakes.  Pat trying to force things, etc.  They have rebounded before.  They will again.  It will be an uphill battle with this schedule, however.

There are a few tough games but I dont think the schedule is all that difficult. 

Just now, Calichief said:

I hate all Moving parts on offense. Too many wr’s is none. 

get Watson and mecole in space 

rotating 4 rb’s? Pick a guy 

where is Jody fortson ? Is he a one trick pony ?

no consistency or rhythm any way around 

Mahomes has been one of the most pressured QB this season. Oline is disappointing. Why is the oline coach getting a pass?

Few things we need to do and hopefully Reid is a a little salty and let’s everyone including toubs and EB. 

1. stop running the ball out on kickoffs. Let’s start at the 25. 
2. Find a way to get the ball out of mahomes hands quickly especially on first down. This will help us be ahead of the sticks. We are not very good on 3 rd and long as previous years. 
3. Run the fuckin ball. 
4. get butker back.