White on White.

23 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

I looked it up, they are barely above .500 wearing them. Weren't they wearing red on red when they got boatraced by the Bills last year?

I think they are like 0-infinity in those in prime time. Lol

but I don’t care 

cause I believe in math, so it says we are gonna go on a run 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

I think they are like 0-infinity in those in prime time. Lol

but I don’t care 

cause I believe in math, so it says we are gonna go on a run 

Yeah, but they might as well look good doing it. 😀

I just don't care for the all reds. I don't hate them but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I first saw the white/white unis in a 1989 pre-season game in Memphis vs the Vikings. It took some getting used to.

My friend asked Carl Peterson why, and Carl responded "Because we want to win on the road."

I guess they're ok. I have fond memories of DT and that great defense wearing them and ravaging opposing offenses all season. 

Still undecided about the red/red. 

I like the white and white. I guess the white and red though gives them more contrast. It was odd since when I became a fan in the early 1990s white on white was the thing. Then they did red pants. I didn’t like red pants. I found red on red okay but now it is like Notre Dame wearing green where you expect them to lose. And the red on red contributes to that horrendous NFL color rush crap. Absolutely terrible.

16 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Montana-Davis on MNF to beat horse face. White on white

Joe Montana to Willie Davis Game Winning Touchdown on Monday Night in  Denver (1994) - YouTube

I was at that game, sitting in the same endzone that JJ Birden (I think it was him, my memory isnt what it used to be and it never was worth a shit ) scored the winning TD. By far the best game I've seen live.