They need someone explosive but I don’t think obj has that explosion anymore. 

lots of break down today about teams playing man now that they don’t fear our wr’s.

lots of video showing zero separation

no one getting open

they need to get fortson and Watson on the field 

gonna have to run it to open things up.  

29 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Bingo!! Andy is gonna have to get back TO WORK! 

He is gonna have to draw up gameplans and offensive plays to scheme these guys open.......Just like he used to BEFORE PM15 and Tyreek Hill.

It SHOULD start with running the ball and using some playaction to keep those LBs honest and open up the middle of the field a little. It will also help OBJ and Wylie too. 

Some screens, some draws....and how bout putting PM15 under center and hitting the defense with some actual playaction..?? Everyone knows that when Pat gets under center, its gonna be a run. Some Playaction passess would really open things up....IMO. 

47 minutes ago, Calichief said:

They need someone explosive but I don’t think obj has that explosion anymore. 

lots of break down today about teams playing man now that they don’t fear our wr’s.

lots of video showing zero separation

no one getting open

they need to get fortson and Watson on the field 

I would say they need to entertain the idea. It’s not necessarily the explosiveness but the threat of what OBJ can do. As a D coordinator, u are going to have pick your poison. Right now no one does. U bring in someone like him, all of sudden our hard man’s and jujus of the world look better. 
we have speed in hardman but that’s not translating into defenses worrying about how they will cover. The other problem we have that has been mentioned is it’s been a year and a whole offseason on trying to beat defenses that rush 4. Would should be eating them for lunch. Fuck even Gus Bradley changed last game. That tells u something. We are easy to game plan for. 

38 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I would say they need to entertain the idea. It’s not necessarily the explosiveness but the threat of what OBJ can do. As a D coordinator, u are going to have pick your poison. Right now no one does. U bring in someone like him, all of sudden our hard man’s and jujus of the world look better. 
we have speed in hardman but that’s not translating into defenses worrying about how they will cover. The other problem we have that has been mentioned is it’s been a year and a whole offseason on trying to beat defenses that rush 4. Would should be eating them for lunch. Fuck even Gus Bradley changed last game. That tells u something. We are easy to game plan for. 

Obj is just non stop injured. He made of glass. So I’m not sure he puts the fear in anyone, anymore.
your argument is 100% correct 

just the wrong guy 

10 hours ago, artsy said:

Bingo!! Andy is gonna have to get back TO WORK! 

He is gonna have to draw up gameplans and offensive plays to scheme these guys open.......Just like he used to BEFORE PM15 and Tyreek Hill.

It SHOULD start with running the ball and using some playaction to keep those LBs honest and open up the middle of the field a little. It will also help OBJ and Wylie too. 

Some screens, some draws....and how bout putting PM15 under center and hitting the defense with some actual playaction..?? Everyone knows that when Pat gets under center, its gonna be a run. Some Playaction passess would really open things up....IMO. 

Exactly. Yes.     Well good luck with this. Its the same story every season. Reid wont run the ball and PM will always prefer the big play highlight.

They need to do something. The O-line and the WR group is lets be honest right now not very good at all. The WR could not get seperation. The Oline could not block anyone. Brown is ASS. Whats to be paid like a top tier LT. See thats what participitation trophies get you. The belief you may be good at something. Right now give me Fisher over this swinging gate. If they do not get this figured out soon, they are in for a painful year.

10 hours ago, Calichief said:

Obj is just non stop injured. He made of glass. So I’m not sure he puts the fear in anyone, anymore.
your argument is 100% correct 

just the wrong guy 

They better find a true #1 WR or maybe just a guy that can get open or they are looking at a top 10 pick in the draft.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

It would be a miracle if this guy in year 5 , I think, becomes a #1. Maybe on a really really bad team. Like what he is doing and a #3 is more like it.

Guess I should clarify , I don’t think he’s a number one, but I do think he can be a threat to open things up 

All of our short comings can be fixed but it starts with Reid. He needs to change the game plans. ( as others have said) 

Mahomes under Center, quick passes , run the ball etc. Alex smith ball and Alex smith playbook. Pull that out reid and fuckin get on it. 
Our current roster is our roster unless Veach makes a trade to bring in someone that is a game changer on the offense. Someone who scares the defense. 
We need to play small ball, drain the clock, get first downs, great special teams and good defense. Little Marty ball don’t hurt either. 
Once Reid realizes we are not the high flying quick scoring team anymore the better we will be. 

16 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

All of our short comings can be fixed but it starts with Reid. He needs to change the game plans. ( as others have said) 

Mahomes under Center, quick passes , run the ball etc. Alex smith ball and Alex smith playbook. Pull that out reid and fuckin get on it. 
Our current roster is our roster unless Veach makes a trade to bring in someone that is a game changer on the offense. Someone who scares the defense. 
We need to play small ball, drain the clock, get first downs, great special teams and good defense. Little Marty ball don’t hurt either. 
Once Reid realizes we are not the high flying quick scoring team anymore the better we will be. 

Sterling Shephard probably available now for cheap!

17 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

To be fair, we are averaging 29 points a game and if Butker doesn't sprain an ankle in a fluke ass accident we are almost certainly undefeated and averaging 32 points a game.  They brought in almost an entirely new receiving crew.  I'm gonna give them a few games to sort things out before I return to that Marty shit.  

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

To be fair, we are averaging 29 points a game and if Butker doesn't sprain an ankle in a fluke ass accident we are almost certainly undefeated and averaging 32 points a game.  They brought in almost an entirely new receiving crew.  I'm gonna give them a few games to sort things out before I return to that Marty shit.  

Your right. But man is it frustrating. I would like to see a little Marty sprinkled in though. 😁

8 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Your right. But man is it frustrating. I would like to see a little Marty sprinkled in though. 😁

I loved the Chiefs then.  And Marty was great for elevating the franchise and its expectations.  But if people are frustrated now, imagine how frustrated they'd be with Marty.  In 7 playoff seasons we never made a Super Bowl and in our 7 playoff losses, we averaged 11 points a game and never once scored more than 17.  That's what Marty ball looked like and we all forgot about that because he was better than Marv Levy.