Chiefs did not lose Sunday

So, in my opinion, the Chiefs did not lose Sunday.  THEY GAVE THE FUCKING GAME AWAY!!!!!!!  Special teams KILLED us this game.  Gave them 7 points on a muffed punt.  Toub needs to get his head OUT OF HIS ASS, and tell these effing returners to plant their damn bodies on the 10 yard line, and if its over there head, let the fucker GO!  That literally was at least a 7 point swing that might have been a 14 pointer as we have no idea how the next drive would of went.  Then, no PI call on Kelce, HE SHOULD HAVE THROWN A DAMN FIT and caught the TD pass that hit him in the damn hands!  Then missed the damn field goal 7 points gone and then 3 more gone.  Then mishandled the next effing punt which kills field position.  They played like a HS team last week, and gave the damn game away, period.  They did not get beat!  Here's to hoping they clean up the stupid ass special teams mistakes, it fucks the rest of the game if they don't and Toub better get his shit str8!

10 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

So, in my opinion, the Chiefs did not lose Sunday.  THEY GAVE THE FUCKING GAME AWAY!!!!!!!  Special teams KILLED us this game.  Gave them 7 points on a muffed punt.  Toub needs to get his head OUT OF HIS ASS, and tell these effing returners to plant their damn bodies on the 10 yard line, and if its over there head, let the fucker GO!  That literally was at least a 7 point swing that might have been a 14 pointer as we have no idea how the next drive would of went.  Then, no PI call on Kelce, HE SHOULD HAVE THROWN A DAMN FIT and caught the TD pass that hit him in the damn hands!  Then missed the damn field goal 7 points gone and then 3 more gone.  Then mishandled the next effing punt which kills field position.  They played like a HS team last week, and gave the damn game away, period.  They did not get beat!  Here's to hoping they clean up the stupid ass special teams mistakes, it fucks the rest of the game if they don't and Toub better get his shit str8!

When you play a team like the colts who are lets be honest are horrible and lose. We should of been able to give them 14 points and still win. I know every team has a bad game but shit that was bad against a really bad team. I don't know I am loosing faith slowly in this team. I hope they make me look like an idiot and get their act together but not gonna hold my breath.

23 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

They did lose because they played like losers. Your response is what most fan bases say, me included,  when their team loses. If only this or that. That was a bad call. That ball should have been picked. Too many dropped passes. ETC.  If you watch the Charger game closely you can see that PM easily could have been picked 2 or 3 times. Without that miracle 99 td return KC would be 1-2. The Chiefs lost because they played the way losing teams play.

Will they fix it? Yes.

18 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

When you play a team like the colts who are lets be honest are horrible and lose. We should of been able to give them 14 points and still win. I know every team has a bad game but shit that was bad against a really bad team. I don't know I am loosing faith slowly in this team. I hope they make me look like an idiot and get their act together but not gonna hold my breath.

OK maybe this will help you feel better. " You're an Idiot". Chiefs are a very good team and will win more games than they lose.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

OK maybe this will help you feel better. " You're an Idiot". Chiefs are a very good team and will win more games than they lose.

no it doesn't , I already knew this. But at least now you will have some company.. J/K    Don't want to get that message from the thread nazi's. I just feel like teams are evolving to stop the Chiefs and everyone has adapted but the Chiefs. I think Andy's scheme and tendecies might have been figured out. Can Andy right the ship, I believe only he can but I also believe EB is a cancer to this team. I think Andy needs to go back to the playcalling duties. And Eb needs to find a new home. I for one have not been impressed with JUJU. Just proves that camp hype is a tickets sales propaganda and nothing more, cause as of now this offense is PM and Kelce. The defense I think has been playing pretty damn good all things considering. 

2 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

no it doesn't , I already knew this. But at least now you will have some company.. J/K    Don't want to get that message from the thread nazi's. I just feel like teams are evolving to stop the Chiefs and everyone has adapted but the Chiefs. I think Andy's scheme and tendecies might have been figured out. Can Andy right the ship, I believe only he can but I also believe EB is a cancer to this team. I think Andy needs to go back to the playcalling duties. And Eb needs to find a new home. I for one have not been impressed with JUJU. Just proves that camp hype is a tickets sales propaganda and nothing more, cause as of now this offense is PM and Kelce. The defense I think has been playing pretty damn good all things considering. 

your not the one getting a message Arthur

4 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I was just kidding. You are not an idiot. My bad. I thought it would get a laugh.

7 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

yup

10 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Seriously I thought it was a funny response. No doubt most of us have a few screws loose or we would not spend our time here.

Shit I though you were just stating the obvious. Listen you do not have to worry about offending me, it will never happen. I have been married to long to let things bother me. VERY THICK SKIN AND SELECTIVE HEARING