Chiefs Vs Brady

28 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Thanks. I see this as a big test for the KC linebackers with Brady getting the ball out so fast. TB has a couple of best their receivers coming back for this game. No Gronk should help.

Yep, TB12 is soo damn hard to stop/beat. He gets the ball out so quick. And Tampa's defense AINT NO JOKE..That front 7 is NASTY.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Yep, TB12 is soo damn hard to stop/beat. He gets the ball out so quick. And Tampa's defense AINT NO JOKE..That front 7 is NASTY.

I think KC had a let down after beating the Chargers. Trap game response. I see this team on fire against Tampa & Brady. Dont know why but I have a good feeling about this game. Really cant wait.

Chiefs release Elijah Lee, bring defensive tackle back to practice squad

In another move on Tuesday, the Chiefs brought defensive tackle Cortez Broughton back to the practice squad. Broughton, who originally entered the league as a 2019 seventh-rounder with the Los Angeles Chargers, spent the 2021 season on the Kansas City practice squad and remained with the team through some of the offseason. He was placed on the Active/PUP list on July 26, waived with an injury designation the next day, placed on Reserve/PUP after clearing waivers and finally released with an injury settlement on August 5.

11 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

The recipe to beat Brady is to get to him with 4. (Giants in the Super Bowl.) I don't think we can. Seems we need tp blitz to get to the QB. We blitz, he'll shred us. We need to drop as many as we can. 

Good points. Chiefs will need to score a bunch.

47 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

The recipe to beat Brady is to get to him with 4. (Giants in the Super Bowl.) I don't think we can. Seems we need tp blitz to get to the QB. We blitz, he'll shred us. We need to drop as many as we can. 

Yes, that sorta what I was eluding to in my post. The dude just shreds you know matter what. We HAVE NOT been able to generate a pass rush without blitzing, so I am very nervous. They're coming off a loss and get two of their WRs back.

I don't know what to think about the game quite yet, but lord knows it would be great if one, Frank Clark decided to show up just ONE time this year..

Reid also provided several injury updates, with three players out of the mix due to injury or illness on Wednesday.

“Michael Danna won’t practice [Wednesday] with the calf,” started Reid. “Mecole Hardman has a heel contusion he’s been battling through. We’re going to sit him down [Wednesday]. And then I think he’s going to be OK, but we’re just going to rest that thing [Wednesday]. Ronald Jones is sick, so we’re going to send him home, get him out of there. Other than that, Harrison Butker will go ahead and do a little bit [on Wednesday] and we’ll just play it by ear with that as we go. Everybody else is practicing.”

Danna injured his calf near the end of the Chiefs’ Week 2 Thursday Night Football win over the Los Angeles Chargers, and he has not practiced since. Hardman has been working through his heel injury since the same game.

“I think the heel was affecting him a little bit this past week,” said Reid of Hardman. “Up to that point, I thought he was playing fast and running the stuff he was supposed to run a

5 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I hear the Superdome is already booked for an event. If an alternate site does happen it's Minnesota.

Actually there are conflicting reports on whether the Superdome is available. NFL network said Minnesota is the designated alternate site.