Chiefs Vs Brady

Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) did not practice Thursday.

It's yet another mid-week downgrade to be aware of. Valdes-Scantling was technically at the practice, but didn't have his helmet. The downgrade puts his expectation for Week 4 to truly questionable ahead of Friday's practice. 

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

After some review and thought I think Brady will pick this secondary apart. Bit by Bit. Without Gay, even though Harris looked good, the middle of the field could be wide open. Chiefs dont have the quick passing attack they need. PM simply wont stay with it. Reid wont run the ball. TB wins by 10.

that  took review and thought?? BWAHAHAHA   The Sandlot Movie GIF

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs ruled out Harrison Butker (ankle) for Week 4 against the Bucs.

He'll miss his third straight game. The Chiefs released Matt Ammendola last week after missing a field goal and extra point in Sunday's loss. Matthew Wright was promoted from the practice squad to replace Bu

I hope Townsend is working on his passing game. 

I hope to see this Oline live up to its talent. I have watched them get manhandled 2 weeks in a row when I know they are better than that. 
I want to see another great performance by the D. They have been really good. 
ST had a tough go of it last week and not just the kicker. Moore and Pacheco put some bad decision making on film. Looking for them to be solid. FGs are just going to be hard to make for another week. 

On 10/4/2022 at 7:36 AM, xen said:

6-1 now.  Scored 27+ in 5 of 7 games now.  18 TDs in those games.  

Do you think Mahomes ups his game on the big stage compared to non-prime time games like Indy?  Seems that the Chiefs always lose a couple to lesser teams but show up against the Bills or Chargers when it's meaningful.  

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Do you think Mahomes ups his game on the big stage compared to non-prime time games like Indy?  Seems that the Chiefs always lose a couple to lesser teams but show up against the Bills or Chargers when it's meaningful.  

I think the whole damn team does this...Not just Mahomes. It's kinda obvious...