Motivation?

27 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I think the only thing OBJ is playing with is hurt feelings. And regret. Probably thinking he should of taken that offer Kc threw at him. Because his stock is falling faster than Bidens approval rating.

He isn't on the injury report, so yeah.

Kansas City Chiefs

Table inside Article
Player Position Injury Wed. Thurs. Fri. Game
Mike Danna DE Calf DNP      
Mecole Hardman WR Heel DNP      
Chris Jones DT Not Injury Related DNP      
Ronald Jones RB Illness DNP      
Harrison Butker K Left Ankle LP      
Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR Abdomen LP      
JuJu Smith-Schuster WR Shoulder FP      
Andrew Wylie T Hip FP

On 9/29/2022 at 7:49 AM, arthur75 said:

I think the only thing OBJ is playing with is hurt feelings. And regret. Probably thinking he should of taken that offer Kc threw at him. Because his stock is falling faster than Bidens approval rating.

Trey Smith is not on the report and we know he's playing hurt.

I was watching a sports program, and one analyst said that the Tampa LB is playing heard games, trying to get the Chiefs riled up. After thinking about it, and looking up some stuff he may be on to something. The Chiefs have faced tougher defenses than Tampa has faced tougher offenses, if that makes sense.This is going to be an interesting game. I think the Chiefs can win.

4 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

The graphic disappeared and I can’t remember exactly what it said. Anyone remember?

Buccaneers’ edge rusher Shaq Barrett doesn’t seem impressed with the revamped Chiefs line

“I really don’t think it’s too much of a difference. I think we have a lot of favorable matchups.” Barrett continued. “I think we really have an opportunity to really dominate the game. I just think, yeah, we’ve got an opportunity to really impose our will as pass-rushers, edge rushers in this game. We can really have like a coming-out party. I know we had six sacks the other game, but we can really have a coming-out party as edge defenders in the position group for this game.”

https://bucsreport.com/2022/09/30/buccaneers-barrett-talks-facing-mahomes-revamped-chiefs-o-line/