Bengals Dolphins

Calichief

I saw a lot of people rooting for the dolphins to get knocked off. I’m always the opposite, in that, kick a team while they are  down. Eliminate a team so to speak. Now you end up with a team climbing out of a hole taking a spot. I want to see cincy melt down.

I couldn't watch but read an article about the Tua injury...man o man and right after that weeks episode some chit will hit the Public Opinion  fan.

Me personally have always been a closet Phin Fan as well as the J-E-T-S except when they play the Chiefs. I think this year Reek gets the last laugh and I'll not be mad about it.

Before the game, Chris Nowinski, a founder of the Concussion Legacy Foundation who played football at Harvard, wrote on Twitter: “If Tua takes the field tonight, it’s a massive step back for concussion care in the NFL. If he has a 2nd concussion that destroys his season or career, everyone involved will be sued and should lose their jobs, coaches included. We all saw it, even they must know this isn’t right.”

The National Football League Players Association has terminated the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant who was involved in the evaluation of Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa for a concussion during their game against the Buffalo Bills last Sunday, according to multiple reports, including from NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, citing unnamed sources.

The unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant was terminated after it was found they made “several mistakes” in their evaluation, according to ESPN, citing an unnamed source.

CNN has reached out to the NFLPA but did not immediately receive a response.

The National Football League and the NFLPA released a joint statement on Saturday, saying that while the investigation into the handling of Tagovalioa’s concussion protocols remain ongoing, both sides have agreed that updates to the protocols are required.

The NFL and NFLPA said they “anticipate changes to the protocol being made in the coming days based on what has been learned thus far in the review process.”

On Sunday, the NFLPA told the league it would initiate a review into the handling of Tagovailoa’s apparent head injury. The NFL later confirmed to CNN that a joint investigation would take place.

• 1 month later...