Bucs game day thread

Didn’t see a thread started yet. Should be a street fight and I hope and expect the offense to be more productive against a better defense than last week. No predictions, but optimistic hope we can pull all three phases together for a complete game against a very good  Buc’s team that has had its own struggles to start ‘22. Go Chiefs!

I expect a low scoring close game that is gonna be ugly to watch.

if mike evans and godwin are both at full speed tonight bucs could potentially lay a beat down on us, i feel this is unlikely but possible.

i dont see a scenario where the chiefs blow out the bucs.

if its close in the 4th I never bet against mahomes, unless the refs try to gift one to brady.

in summary… chiefs by 3?

TB 27 KC 10 and of course I hope I am wrong. 45 year old Brady will pick this young defense apart unless KC somehow has an amazing pass rush. Even then he gets the ball out quick. KC offensive line is offensive  and the TB D is real. No Hill so double Kelce and then man to man. Leaves the dline free to get after Mahomes and expose the guy playing left tackle. 

Glad we got the score, but I don’t understand CEH.  It looked like the cutback lane was a walk in td, but he stays right, and if not for what I believe was Trey Smith pushing the pile,he’s down short of the goal line.  His vision seems questionable at best. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Glad we got the score, but I don’t understand CEH.  It looked like the cutback lane was a walk in td, but he stays right, and if not for what I believe was Trey Smith pushing the pile,he’s down short of the goal line.  His vision seems questionable at best. 

OBJ pushed him in.  

and yes there was a cut to the left that would have been easier