Bucs game day thread

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

Yah! TD!  Fucking Orlando brown is making too much money. 

Let someone overpay for him in free agency.  Spend our top pick on that tackle position.  No better time to run out a rookie when you have a veteran Thuney next to him. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Let someone overpay for him in free agency.  Spend our top pick on that tackle position.  No better time to run out a rookie when you have a veteran Thuney next to him. 

Yup..use our 1st rd pick on a left tackle 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Sadly we missed our chance to let him walk and get back a 3rd round pick in compensation.

we may be looking at a 7th rounder at this point

2 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

They got bored.

They did.  I’ve never been a fan of collinsworth, and he really gets on my nerves when he starts yammering on about unrelated shit.  It’s like watching college basketball and dick vitals starts blathering about teams other than who is playing.  It’s the second most annoying thing in sports production behind the producer having them show the camera that’s facing some painted asshat in the stands and missing the play. 

3 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

The f is hitting the biggest WR in the league as an undersized safety in the chest an illegal play

There’s no winning that situation. Zebras throw the flag bc the ball was off his fingers, but if he doesn’t miss that, it’s as easy td bc of that flag.  I’m all for “safer” football, but it’s still football.  As long as he’s not leading with the helmet, swallow that flag.