Bucs game day thread

What a game.   Mahomes goes against a top tier D and shreads them.   The D does just enough.   What this D would look like with an elite DE would be scary.  It is literally the only piece we are truly missing, outside of maybe a shut down corner.   I will say Watson got hosed tonight. Every receptions he got pushed off by the wr.   He was in good position on every pass and had his head turned around.  He is such a steal.   

While the calls evened out that no Intentional Grounding was bull and so was Juan Thornhills.   Evans touched the ball it was  bang bang play and Juan went to the chest with the shoulder.   Brady gets more drive sustaining calls than anyone I've ever seen by a country mile.   

Love that we ran all over those cocky turds and even finished the game off with a first down run even though the refs had to call Fortson for the most bogus holding of the year.   They knew we were gonna run the ball and we rammed it down their throat anyways.   Mahomes looked amazing tonight minus that int (which if you replay it from the qb camera view it shows Juju slowing up/stopping right after the release before he tried to reaccelerate to get to the ball).  Looked like a horrible thrown ball but I don't think Mahomes has much chemistry with Juju still.   MVS has his attention but drops too many easy balls.

Speaking of drops.  We score 50 tonight easy if CEH doesn't drop that ball, MVS doesn't drop that easy one, and Gray make his catch.   I guess that is to be expected for a corp of almost all new wr's through 4 games.   I do think WR #1 will be a priority this offseason to pair with Moore and Kelce for the next couple years.    

Finally, the Oline looked like the line we had hoped.  There were some hiccups mainly by the usual suspects but over all we were balanced and humiliated this D.   Crazy to think if we beat Oakland we will be 4-1 to start the year something even the most die hard fans would have been thrilled with this summer.  

Great bounce back game on the road.   Now lets go destroy the Raiders and make Davante Adams wish he would have never left GB.

13 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

He played well. Picked the Chiefs D apart without a running game. Guy can play till he is 50. 

We also played prevent starting in the 2nd half.  We gave him a lot of those easy passes.   Half those drives got carried by non calls or pathetic calls.  He is the Goat hands down but the dude throws up more prayers hoping his wr's get away with pushing off or getting penalties than anyone.   We have no one outside of Jones that can even remotely get after the qb and while they scored 31....two of those drives were gifts from the refs.   I really hope we go all out for a stud DE this offseason.  Would love to see what Spags could do with a front 4 like theirs.

Sneed played well. Liked the CEH/Pacheco combo. Pacheco has great speed but doesn't shy away from collisions. He does not want to go down. Always seems to go forward. Run D was great. Still no pass rush with 4. Karloftis seems to just run past the QB every play. A dream for opposing tackles...just push him by. Frank Clark and Mahomes each had 1 total tackle. The "Hill made Mahomes" argument by anybody who is not a Chiefs fan, is so laughable. TB running the delayed RB under the linebackers at 8 yards then running for 2 more to get a 1st down worked about 400 times. No adjustment. Despite the killer drop, MVS was a little more helpful. Kelce was Kelce.