Bucs game day thread

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

What a game.   Mahomes goes against a top tier D and shreads them.   The D does just enough.   What this D would look like with an elite DE would be scary.  It is literally the only piece we are truly missing, outside of maybe a shut down corner.   I will say Watson got hosed tonight. Every receptions he got pushed off by the wr.   He was in good position on every pass and had his head turned around.  He is such a steal.   

While the calls evened out that no Intentional Grounding was bull and so was Juan Thornhills.   Evans touched the ball it was  bang bang play and Juan went to the chest with the shoulder.   Brady gets more drive sustaining calls than anyone I've ever seen by a country mile.   

Love that we ran all over those cocky turds and even finished the game off with a first down run even though the refs had to call Fortson for the most bogus holding of the year.   They knew we were gonna run the ball and we rammed it down their throat anyways.   Mahomes looked amazing tonight minus that int (which if you replay it from the qb camera view it shows Juju slowing up/stopping right after the release before he tried to reaccelerate to get to the ball).  Looked like a horrible thrown ball but I don't think Mahomes has much chemistry with Juju still.   MVS has his attention but drops too many easy balls.

Speaking of drops.  We score 50 tonight easy if CEH doesn't drop that ball, MVS doesn't drop that easy one, and Gray make his catch.   I guess that is to be expected for a corp of almost all new wr's through 4 games.   I do think WR #1 will be a priority this offseason to pair with Moore and Kelce for the next couple years.    

Finally, the Oline looked like the line we had hoped.  There were some hiccups mainly by the usual suspects but over all we were balanced and humiliated this D.   Crazy to think if we beat Oakland we will be 4-1 to start the year something even the most die hard fans would have been thrilled with this summer.  

Great bounce back game on the road.   Now lets go destroy the Raiders and make Davante Adams wish he would have never left GB.

Don’t forget Justyn Ross next year. He has #1 potential. And should be fully healed. 
We definitely are weakest at tackle on the offensive line. 

more of Pacheco would be nice

and yes we need a pass rushing stud. 

22 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

wasn't worth the price of admission but  you guys are hilarious..

my takes.

Brown aint worth the $$ he thinks he is

#10 is the RBOTF but the competition between he and CEH makes both better. I still would like to see ROJO get a ball from time to time with  #45 along side.

Why did we ever have that other replacement Kicker.. this new guy is Tits?

The Indy Game was a wake up call now lets see how long they can stay awake.

All truths. Hey at least we have the courage or poor judgement to show up on the board and act like fools?  It would be very entertaining to have a hidden microphone in your viewing room as you play it safe and piss and moan offline. LOL

I got to give the game ball to the Oline. Clyde, Pacheco, Pat all looked all world this week and ineffective last week. Most of that was the play of the Oline, both weeks. Good to see. To address OTs comment, Brown just has concrete blocks on his feet. He leans and over extends a lot instead of moving his feet. I don't think agility will improve with age.

Honorable mentions is everyone. What a complete game. Hardman has went from WR2 in camp to WR5 in only 4 weeks. He just can't be trusted.

Pacheco/Clyde are a great duo. I think Juju and Moore will be as well as the season goes on. Great, great camp and crushed Brady which I enjoy. 

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

Chiefs out rush the Bucs 189-6.  Hard to lose a game with those stats.  Pacheko has earned equal time with CEH and probably goaded Clyde into playing better.  Loved his return before the half.  Did Leo do anything?  I don't remember his name being called much.  

Pacheco is a beast. We have a very good RB tandem. 

Run defense is for real. TB had a total of 3 yards rushing in 6 attempts. They didn't want any part of it.

Hate to say it but Brady is fucking amazing. Us old guys remember George Blanda... retired at 48... "oldest player in NFL history."

Except, Blanda started zero games his last 7 seasons. Brady starts EVERY game.

14 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

All truths. Hey at least we have the courage or poor judgement to show up on the board and act like fools?  It would be very entertaining to have a hidden microphone in your viewing room as you play it safe and piss and moan offline. LOL

Well since you don't know my circumstances ...Bless your heart

Viewing Room.. that's rich

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Pacheco is a beast. We have a very good RB tandem. 

Run defense is for real. TB had a total of 3 yards rushing in 6 attempts. They didn't want any part of it.

Hate to say it but Brady is fucking amazing. Us old guys remember George Blanda... retired at 48... "oldest player in NFL history."

Except, Blanda started zero games his last 7 seasons. Brady starts EVERY game.

Man o Man I hated seeing him walk out on the field but really just in his later days as a kicker isn't that  technically starting ? lol

Medical science, nutrition, rules of the game and the like is soo much different  it's hard to pass judgment but TB12 is the GOAT case closed. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Man o Man I hated seeing him walk out on the field but really just in his later days as a kicker isn't that  technically starting ? lol

Medical science, nutrition, rules of the game and the like is soo much different  it's hard to pass judgment but TB12 is the GOAT case closed. 

Yeah, as long as he's protected some, he's almost unstoppable. 

11 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Creed is using 50 to block 54 shoving them both back. 🤣 

It was hard to see, but it looks like the Bucs defender got away with a facemask. It was nice to see them push Tampa's Dline back like that.