Bucs game day thread

I am kind of on the fence on this one. Alot of people saying how KC dominated this game blah blah blah. But I can't help but wonder something. If the Chiefs had a bad game last week and lost to a horrible Colts team then what if just what if the Bucs had a off game this week that just made the Chiefs look better than they are. And maybe the Bucs D was just a little off and that made Kc look so much better. What if grandma had balls ---- she would be grandpa. I know I know alot of what if's. I am just saying if Kc has off night s why can't other teams also.  I am still not sold on the WR's for KC. Kc needs DE LT and WR's.  Anyway good win lets see if this is a mirage or Kc geting in a groove.

11 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I am kind of on the fence on this one. Alot of people saying how KC dominated this game blah blah blah. But I can't help but wonder something. If the Chiefs had a bad game last week and lost to a horrible Colts team then what if just what if the Bucs had a off game this week that just made the Chiefs look better than they are. And maybe the Bucs D was just a little off and that made Kc look so much better. What if grandma had balls ---- she would be grandpa. I know I know alot of what if's. I am just saying if Kc has off night s why can't other teams also.  I am still not sold on the WR's for KC. Kc needs DE LT and WR's.  Anyway good win lets see if this is a mirage or Kc geting in a groove.

I'm sure the Bucs probably did have an off night.  And fumbling the opening kickoff probably made it worse.  They spent the week getting ready for a hurricane and I'm sure things were a little off.  

That said.

The Chiefs have won 7 straight division titles and been to the playoffs 8 out of 9.  They have been to 4 straight AFCCGs.  They have been to 2 Super Bowls, winning 1.  They have the best QB/Head Coach combination in the league.  The offense have proven to be one of the best the NFL has ever seen both in yards gained and points scored.  They have proven over and over for so long now that they are absolutely one of the best teams in the NFL.  Some teams kind of come and go.  The Chiefs have came and stayed for a long long time.

Therefore it amazes me how so many fans freak out when a couple of the 17 games don't go perfectly.  It's the NFL.  Nobody wins them all and nobody loses them all.  Nobody knows who the good teams and bad teams are at this point in the year.  15 out of 32 teams are 2 and 2.  Two more teams are 1-2-1.  The Rams and Bengals both look pretty average.  We are like a bunch of Munchausen moms waiting to pounce.  

44 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm sure the Bucs probably did have an off night.  And fumbling the opening kickoff probably made it worse.  They spent the week getting ready for a hurricane and I'm sure things were a little off.  

That said.

The Chiefs have won 7 straight division titles and been to the playoffs 8 out of 9.  They have been to 4 straight AFCCGs.  They have been to 2 Super Bowls, winning 1.  They have the best QB/Head Coach combination in the league.  The offense have proven to be one of the best the NFL has ever seen both in yards gained and points scored.  They have proven over and over for so long now that they are absolutely one of the best teams in the NFL.  Some teams kind of come and go.  The Chiefs have came and stayed for a long long time.

Therefore it amazes me how so many fans freak out when a couple of the 17 games don't go perfectly.  It's the NFL.  Nobody wins them all and nobody loses them all.  Nobody knows who the good teams and bad teams are at this point in the year.  15 out of 32 teams are 2 and 2.  Two more teams are 1-2-1.  The Rams and Bengals both look pretty average.  We are like a bunch of Munchausen moms waiting to pounce.  

Not freaking out just stating that when the Chiefs lose a game everyone os quick to point out they had a bad game butr when they win everyone is like they are the greatest. Trying to keep it in perspective and really get a fill for what this team is about. Cool your tits grab a beer and lets see how this unfolds.

Just now, arthur75 said:

Not freaking out just stating that when the Chiefs lose a game everyone os quick to point out they had a bad game butr when they win everyone is like they are the greatest. Trying to keep it in perspective and really get a fill for what this team is about. Cool your tits grab a beer and lets see how this unfolds.

I wasn't talking about you.  Just in general the message board freaks out if we don't win every game by 20. Or if we win by 20 but don't do it the way they want.  

6 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I guess having a discussion on a discussion board is freaking out. LOL I done see anyone freaking out except the guy freaking out because he thinks others are freaking out. LOL

another reason Brady didn't look sharp may have had nothing to do with the Chiefs

NBC Sports Boston

Report: Tom Brady, wife Gisele Bundchen hire divorce lawyers

Tom Brady's off-field troubles weren't overstated, it appears.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback and his wife, supermodel/activist Gisele Bundchen, have both hired divorce lawyers, The New York Post's Page Six reported Tuesday.

Brady and Bundchen reportedly have been living separately for the past "couple months" and now have hired lawyers to determine how their assets would be divided if they separate, 

Just now, oldtimer said:

another reason Brady didn't look sharp may have nothing to do with the Chiefs

NBC Sports Boston

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback and his wife, supermodel/activist Gisele Bundchen, have both hired divorce lawyers, The New York Post's Page Six reported Tuesday.

Brady and Bundchen reportedly have been living separately for the past "couple months" and now have hired lawyers to determine how their assets would be divided if they separate, 

So you're telling me there's a chance...

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

another reason Brady didn't look sharp may have had nothing to do with the Chiefs

NBC Sports Boston

How did Brady not look sharp?   I thought he played a good game.  His D let him down big time.   The Bucs went out of their way to talk trash before this game.  There is no way they weren't ready to embarrass us.  With that said sometimes you get hit in the mouth and can't rebound.  Andy has done this more than any other coach to Brady led teams.   

I was encouraged by the D and relieved when the O got in a groove early and didn't let up.   It would have been worse for the Bucs if CEH and MVS and Gray had caught those passes that hit them in their hands.   

After losing that Indy game this was a must win if we wanted any chance for that bye.   Every team in the NFL looks beatable even the Bills.   Can't wait to get Gay and McDuffie back to see what this D can really do.   Really wish there was a stud DE that we could trade for at the deadline to round out the D but we are strapped and no way Clark allows us to trade a top end draft pick with the draft in KC this year.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I know right.  Just posted the same thing.  We beat down a very good team that played well on O.  

I know right?  what are you a valley girl?Valley Girl Hair Flip GIF by Freedomists

Let me rephrase. Early into the game my wife noticed TB12's body language a facial expressions. It takes a woman to notice these things and she said he  looked distracted.

JMO  easy passing yardage made from prevent defenses at the end is a MEH stat. 3 Td's for TB12 is also not a glorious day for the GOAT.

I dont care about Dork  QB ratings and the such, dont when it's Patrick nor any other QB.

I am in no way insinuating the Defense did not do a great job or trying to take away their performance. I was very encouraged  watching our DB and think now they are the strength of the team.

but carry on.

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I know right?  what are you a valley girl?Valley Girl Hair Flip GIF by Freedomists

Let me rephrase. Early into the game my wife noticed TB12's body language a facial expressions. It takes a woman to notice these things and she said he  looked distracted.

JMO  easy passing yardage made from prevent defenses at the end is a MEH stat. 3 Td's for TB12 is also not a glorious day for the GOAT.

I dont care about Dork  QB ratings and the such, dont when it's Patrick nor any other QB.

I am in no way insinuating the Defense did not do a great job or trying to take away their performance. I was very encouraged  watching our DB and think now they are the strength of the team.

but carry on.

I don't even know what a valley girl is.  Had to google it.  The fact you do is kinda creepy.   You posted he didn't look sharp.   When did he not look sharp?  We got up early so he was literally playing from behind the entire game.  Also being up 3 scores should make it easier for the D to stop an O because its one dimensional.  He still put up almost 400 yards and 3 TDs.   I don't know if he is distracted or not but they didn't lose that game because Brady played badly or because he was distracted.  They lost because their D couldn't stop anything and they made a ST blunder at the beginning of the game.   He played a good game, not sure how that is even debatable. 

4 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't even know what a valley girl is.  Had to google it.  The fact you do is kinda creepy.   You posted he didn't look sharp.   When did he not look sharp?  We got up early so he was literally playing from behind the entire game.  Also being up 3 scores should make it easier for the D to stop an O because its one dimensional.  He still put up almost 400 yards and 3 TDs.   I don't know if he is distracted or not but they didn't lose that game because Brady played badly or because he was distracted.  They lost because their D couldn't stop anything and they made a ST blunder at the beginning of the game.   He played a good game, not sure how that is even debatable. 

It’s off the subject, but if you don’t know what a valley girl is you must be a young dude (at least younger than myself & Ot). Anyone in my generation (gen x) is familiar of what a valley girl is. It has nothing to do with being creepy.

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I knew what a valley girl was, when a was 12 .. and you know you really shouldnt tempt me like this.. you know it has to be done.. so..  here you go.