47 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

An offense that when we are 1st and goal  we do not have to rely on gadget plays or passing plays to score. One that if we are within a yard or 2 chalk it up as a touchdown 90% of the time. My opinion is if you have 2 plays to get 2 yards you should be able to get it in the run game easy enough.

I mean a specific team. 

Eric Bienemy interview this morning with 610

- need to stay committed 

- admitted they give up easily on the run game 

- said they can’t just run it every blue moon

- need to call more run plays 

nothing profound but all true and what we’ve all seen 

7 minutes ago, Calichief said:

- need to stay committed 

All true but EB doesn’t say that we don’t achieve enough yardage therefore we have to throw. It’s the run play design that’s the damn problem. 

35 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Loved the feature back emphasis on the classical runner as opposed to weird flashy plays.

Broken record. All things we have been saying for a couple years. They are recognizing.

Bienemy acknowledging it in an interview last week was sincere I think. 

10 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Agree. He is still a rookie and can learn. 

He was described by Reid as "very, very, very smart".  He might have even added another "very."  He also mentioned that RB involves knowing all the running schemes, knowing the passing routes as a receiver, and being able to pass block.  Obviously, Reid believes he is mentally capable of all of that. So, yes, he is capable.  As for vision, isn't that pretty much what happens with rapid mental processing?  If your eyesight is fine, then that is all that "vision" is when running.  I think a little patience is just what the doctor ordered, just like you are saying.

41 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Baldy definitely knows a lot more football than me. But hey I’m a chiefs fan that wants to find something to bitch about. #TroysBreakDowns

Not saying he doesn't need to improve but from watching him in college, he's already improved his patience tremendously.  I don't think vision was an issue in college but patience and horrible blocking definitely were.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:47 AM, Calichief said:

- need to stay committed 

Then call a run play for 1 yard then pass 40 times then a run play then pass til the final whistle. 

I think everyone here are fans of McKinnon.  He is the best overall RB on the roster.

The issue is that he gets dinged up all the time BECAUSE he sticks his nose in there on Pass Protect.

The Chiefs need to keep him healthy for the playoffs.

Pacheco was a steal in the draft and will continue to develop.  Far Exceeding expectations