I was at the game with a group of my Chiefs Buds and Charger Buds. All were stunned KC stopped running the ball after that first drive. We Chiefs fans were complaining and the Charger fans were laughing about it. Good thing we are all long term friends. LOL. 

We Chiefs fans got the last laugh and also ribbed the Charger guys about the sea of red in LA. LOL. 

Drove from Nor Cal to enjoy this. More fun with a win but great time regardless. 

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I was at the game with a group of my Chiefs Buds and Charger Buds. All were stunned KC stopped running the ball after that first drive. We Chiefs fans were complaining and the Charger fans were laughing about it. Good thing we are all long term friends. LOL. 

We Chiefs fans got the last laugh and also ribbed the Charger guys about the sea of red in LA. LOL. 

Drove from Nor Cal to enjoy this. More fun with a win but great time regardless. 

Luckily they went back to the run game after the half. 

Rams waived RB Darrell Henderson.

It's a surprise given Henderson entering the year No. 1 on the depth chart, but he had just two carries in Week 11's loss to the Saints and has been held under six carries in three of the last four games. Sean McVay did say the veteran back "felt a little something in his knee" before the game when pressed about Henderson's lack of playing time yesterday, but this doesn't jive completely with that. Kyren Williams stands to be Los Angeles' passing downs back in the wake of this move. Henderson is in the final year of his rookie deal if he's claimed on waivers, so he was about to be a free agent. Perhaps it's a sign that the Rams are embracing youth in a lost season