Its Raiders Week..

4 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Odell Beckham Jr. agrees that the Chiefs would be a top destination for him

The free-agent wideout was involved in a Twitter conversation on Thursday.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2022/10/6/23391744/chiefs-odell-beckham-jr-top-destination-packers-rams-bills-ravens

I think the Rams makes the most sense for obvious reasons, but OBJ has been outspoken against turf since his injury. I believe he will choose between KC, GB, and Balt. 

10 hours ago, ChiefThunder said:

I think the Rams makes the most sense for obvious reasons, but OBJ has been outspoken against turf since his injury. I believe he will choose between KC, GB, and Balt. 

I do not know how to feel about this. Part of me doesn't think with this crop of WR's we can win a title. But another part of me thinks he is a cancer and would be a distraction in KC. I will be honest I would give mex's left testical to get our WR's to wake up and get seperation. I would give oldtimers whole ball sack if Clark would start being dominant. 

41 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Just don't see it unless Mahomes specifically goes to Andy and Veach and says, "I want this guy." So whereas anything is possible.... I'm leaning toward the not likely side.

He cant seem to stay healthy and will want more than he is worth imo. Also we don't want or need a drama queen. Unless the price works for us, pass.

first Kemp now Conley..maybe the Front office not real pleased with the cast of characters we have now

The Kansas City Chiefs have signed yet another former player to their practice squad. This time, its wide receiver Chris Conley, whom Kansas City drafted in the third round (76th overall) in the 2015 NFL Draft.

25 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

first Kemp now Conley..maybe the Front office not real pleased with the cast of characters we have now

The Kansas City Chiefs have signed yet another former player to their practice squad. This time, its wide receiver Chris Conley, whom Kansas City drafted in the third round (76th overall) in the 2015 NFL Draft.

Practice squad depth and special teams. Most PS players are seldom even claimed by other teams. So yes KC playing with the PS based on current injuries depth etc. No big deal. Could also be guys they need on the practice team based on upcoming games like Buff. 

Raiders 83

Chiefs 26

Davante Adams becomes supreme MVP and Derrick Carr breaks NFL record for TD passes in a game. Maxxxxxx Crosby gets 30 sacks and flies a jet after the game to see his baby. Mark Davis is so impressed he puts away the cereal bowl and scissors and lets someone style his hair. Josh McDaniels pulls Andy Reid’s jacket over his head and shaves his mustache.

Shuster has been a bit like Watkins the past couple of seasons. Hope this is not a trend.

Chiefs WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (quad, hamstring) is questionable for Week 5 against Las Vegas. 

"I think he'll be fine," head coach Andy Reid said when asked about Juju's game day status. Smith-Schuster had been a full participant in practice this week until Saturday, when a hamstring injury forced a limited session. The de facto WR1 in Kansas City has played the second most snaps at the position this year (67.4%) as the team attempts to fill the void left by the departure of Tyreek Hill this offseason. He'll be a low end WR3 against a Raiders team allowing 34.7 fantasy points per game to opposing wide r

35 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Shuster has been a bit like Watkins the past couple of seasons. Hope this is not a trend.

Chiefs WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (quad, hamstring) is questionable for Week 5 against Las Vegas. 

"I think he'll be fine," head coach Andy Reid said when asked about Juju's game day status. Smith-Schuster had been a full participant in practice this week until Saturday, when a hamstring injury forced a limited session. The de facto WR1 in Kansas City has played the second most snaps at the position this year (67.4%) as the team attempts to fill the void left by the departure of Tyreek Hill this offseason. He'll be a low end WR3 against a Raiders team allowing 34.7 fantasy points per game to opposing wide r

More and more I see this WR group, the more I think we can go first round WR next year or bpa in wr, DE, dt and tackle.

On 10/7/2022 at 10:53 AM, arthur75 said:

I will be honest I would give mex's left testical to get our WR's to wake up and get seperation. I would give oldtimers whole ball sack if Clark would start being dominant. 

Mex and oldtimer are smart men.  Their nuts already belong to their wives.