With teams really throwing the ball against us and struggling to run. I’d like to see us use him as an edge defender in passing downs. 
we are struggling on the edge. Karlaftis needs someone opposite him to push the QB his way. Clark is useless. And Dunlop has been underwhelming. 

just something to get an edge rusher this year. 

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

With teams really throwing the ball against us and struggling to run. I’d like to see us use him as an edge defender in passing downs. 
we are struggling on the edge. Karlaftis needs someone opposite him to push the QB his way. Clark is useless. And Dunlop has been underwhelming. 

just something to get an edge rusher this year. 

I like your idea. I mean Clark is basically useless and Karloftis needs to learn some pass rush moves. Maybe chenal can give us a spark off the edge...??

I actually think dunlap has played to the level you would expect of him given the contract he was given, he has been acceptable. 

but to your point, yeah give chenal some pass rushing snaps in obvious passing situations to see how he does, he is a good athlete.

clark is indeed useless, and karloftis at the minimum plays smart and hard every snap, can’t get mad about that

We really need the pass rush to improve every week. Clark is a turd. He just doesn't look the same since the super bowl. I would say he is not even a average DE. I hope to see that change for the better every week. But if we have to constantly dial up exotic blits packages to get pressure we are in trouble. Clark seems like he has concrete shoes on.

I would like to see Chenal put his hand in the dirt. I don't think I am as down on the pass rush as many. They are doing ok IMO. Creating pressure, but having to blitz to get sacks. I don't see QBs making a sandwich in the pocket like last year. 

2 hours ago, arthur75 said:

We really need the pass rush to improve every week. Clark is a turd. He just doesn't look the same since the super bowl. I would say he is not even a average DE. I hope to see that change for the better every week. But if we have to constantly dial up exotic blits packages to get pressure we are in trouble. Clark seems like he has concrete shoes on.

Clark is what he is. Its seems he is holding the edge and taking a little pressure off Jones. Seems to play the run ok. Gets pressure just not sacks. Not worth the contract but KC was paying that anyway. At least he took a pay cut. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Clark is what he is. Its seems he is holding the edge and taking a little pressure off Jones. Seems to play the run ok. Gets pressure just not sacks. Not worth the contract but KC was paying that anyway. At least he took a pay cut. 

Clark sucks..he's worthless and just robbing KC for paychecks. Reminds me of hitchens the last couple of years. I'd give Chenal the greenlight off the edge. Karloftis has the motor and grit, but that don't get sacks. He needs to work on his bend/hand work. I think he will and he'll be okay down the road. But we need pressure now.

Teams will start to shred the shit out of us if we have to always blitz to manufacture pressue/sacks. 

1 hour ago, artsy said:

Clark sucks..he's worthless and just robbing KC for paychecks. Reminds me of hitchens the last couple of years. I'd give Chenal the greenlight off the edge. Karloftis has the motor and grit, but that don't get sacks. He needs to work on his bend/hand work. I think he will and he'll be okay down the road. But we need pressure now.

Teams will start to shred the shit out of us if we have to always blitz to manufacture pressue/sacks. 

Everything you say is true, but at the same time, the defense is playing pretty well.  A lot of the points they've given up are garbage points at the end of games and they're getting stops on third downs.  Getting Dana back will help as well.