39 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

At some point this record belonged to a QB from a 14 game season. Is there an asterisk behind Brees? 

great point. I had to refresh my memory but lots of good Qbs played then

1961-1977
14 games
1978-2021
16 games

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Welp. Buffalo was getting all kinds of karma-like breaks. INTs from balls ricocheting off NE receivers, etc... looks like they are the Chosen Ones. Lord have mercy on anyone they play.

POOT n I where just sayin the same thing..if it's questionable it'll go to the Bills.  The NFL  wont stand to see the Bills not win the SB. I mean how can there be 2 returns for TD's with out a flag thrown? yes it's possible but Come on man. 2 of the TD passes where works of art tho . Buffalo  is on a roll 

Just now, oldtimer said:

POOT n I where just sayin the same thing..if it's questionable it'll go to the Bills.  The NFL  wont stand to see the Bills not win the SB. I mean how can there be 2 returns for TD's with out a flag thrown? yes it's possible but Come on man. 2 of the TD passes where works of art tho . Buffalo  is on a roll 

Yep. The NFL will push for a Buff/Cincy AFCCG. 

They'll steamroll anyone in their way.

Bank it.

Just now, oldtimer said:

in all Fairness  the Raven's suck and never stood a chance in hell

They're down only 11... with 4 turnovers all four of which resulting in scores... one of which was in the endzone.

They don't suck that bad...

Just now, jetlord said:

But to get to a game with KC, the Bills have to get past the Bengals after brushing aside the Fins.  Still like the Chiefs' possibilities.  

Is the bracket already set?

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Is the bracket already set?

Yep, for next week.  Most interesting is if the Jags can beat the Chargers.  The Bills and Bengals will be heavy favorites.  I don't expect many upsets and the Chiefs have an excellent chance of getting a healthy Charger team in two weeks. 

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Well, when the top four teams with the top four QBs make it to the final four, the Chiefs have to play someone competitive.  Might as well be the Chargers. 

No, it sucks having to play them a 3rd time. Not sure history gives them an edge... but it always makes me nervous with division rivals.

Can't imagine how cincy feels... but then again I think we once faced the raiders in the last reg season game, then again in the WC round.

1 minute ago, mex said:

No, it sucks having to play them a 3rd time.

You'd rather have the Bills or Bengals?  Don't see much difference.  Chargers can rest their starters today, but the Jags manhandled them earlier this season and they have a history of laying eggs in the east coast.  So there's a chance it could be the Jags who almost blew it yesterday. 

4 hours ago, mex said:

not in the first round.

I'd rather have the Bengals.  But really, the truth is that a Super Bowl champion should beat any and all opponents along the way and not worry about picking and choosing their opponents.  If they have to do that, then they are not champions. We should take on whoever is thrown in our way and be confident about it or go home, right?

11 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I'd rather have the Bengals.  But really, the truth is that a Super Bowl champion should beat any and all opponents along the way and not worry about picking and choosing their opponents.  If they have to do that, then they are not champions. We should take on whoever is thrown in our way and be confident about it or go home, right?

Disagree... the brackets are always set up so the highest seed plays the lowest.

There's a reason for that.

1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

It will be interesting next week to see how ravens and dolphins play with their starting QBs back. ( I think they will be ready) 

It will be more interesting to see if Mike Williams and Bosa are 100% for the Jags game.  What was their coach thinking?  Seeding wrapped up and nothing to play for and he kept his starters in for most of the game.  Nearly got Herbert killed on a hard hit as well.  

1 hour ago, mex said:

Disagree... the brackets are always set up so the highest seed plays the lowest.

There's a reason for that.

Yeah.  It's called "insanity." :lol:  Actually, it's called "money."  No..wait! This is the NFL we're talking about.  Nevermind. I didn't actually write that.

46 minutes ago, jetlord said:

It will be more interesting to see if Mike Williams and Bosa are 100% for the Jags game.  What was their coach thinking?  Seeding wrapped up and nothing to play for and he kept his starters in for most of the game.  Nearly got Herbert killed on a hard hit as well.  

I didn’t know that. That is interesting.