Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread. Lets go KC

Good morning football. Hate Monday Night Games but having PM and Co prime time should help the boys avoid a let down and thump the Raiders. Hope KC gets on top early. Adams should have a big game for Faiders. Close game and KC wins by not kicking field goals. Carr turns it over on his big drive. 35-31 KC

The Raiders’ offense scores on 50% of its possessions, which is tied with the Chiefs as the NFL’s best rate. But they rank 10th in points scored, because their red-zone efficiency has been bad.

Las Vegas has turned only eight of its 18 red-zone drives into touchdowns; that 44% success rate ranks 28th. But outside of the pick six in Week 2, the Chiefs’ red-zone defense hasn’t been good, either; the unit ranks 30th in red-zone touchdown percentage, allowing 12 of 15 possessions to score touchdowns.

Adams will often be a target. He leads the NFL in red-zone targets (13) — and all three of his touchdowns have been in the red zone. Darren Waller, however, also has the tools to create separation — especially against Kansas City linebackers Nick Bolton and Darius Harris. They’ll need help from the safeties to lock Waller down.

• The title was changed to Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread. Lets go KC

the destruction of the raiders is imminent..  this is the game pm breaks the single game touchdown record.. it is also Kartofilis and chenals coming out party, and  my man in the middle of the show.. 

Chris Jones, makes everybody say Donald who.. 

Carr, and his offensive line will be in the same shape after this game, that the rest of our opponents have been in.. they will know.. they played at

ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, robgar said:

the destruction of the raiders is imminent..  this is the game pm breaks the single game touchdown record.. it is also Kartofilis and chenals coming out party, and  my man in the middle of the show.. 

Chris Jones, makes everybody say Donald who.. 

Carr, and his offensive line will be in the same shape after this game, that the rest of our opponents have been in.. they will know.. they played at

ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like you attitude. Hate the Raiders so lets kick butt. 

Division games are usually a dog fight. The Raiders are a talented team with there back against the wall. I really don’t see this as an easy win by any means. Being at home is not a big advantage. We have lost at home and beat them in their house. Them getting Renfrow back and us losing Juju. They haven’t put it together yet, but Adams, Waller and Renfrow are a nice group of weapons.

I can see a 31-27 Chiefs win.

10 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Division games are usually a dog fight. The Raiders are a talented team with there back against the wall. I really don’t see this as an easy win by any means. Being at home is not a big advantage. We have lost at home and beat them in their house. Them getting Renfrow back and us losing Juju. They haven’t put it together yet, but Adams, Waller and Renfrow are a nice group of weapons.

I can see a 31-27 Chiefs win.

Agree. This is their Super Bowl. Their season is on the line.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

#Chiefs WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, who's listed as questionable with quad and hamstring injuries, is expected to play tonight against the #Raiders, per source.

That’s good news, hope he doesn’t reinsure the thing.  Wouldn’t mind seeing more Skyy this game.

23 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

wont be able top watch it but it sure will be  entertaining in the morning  reading this thread .. dont disappoint me jump from building season 20 GIF

A preview: Fire Andy! Play calling sucks! Terrible clock management! Don't pay this OBJ pay the other OBJ! Run the ball! Wylie is not a starter! CEH is a bust! 

Although Andy has done well against the Raiders basically dominating them and Mahomes is something like 9 n 1 against the Raiders at times i miss Marty.   He brought a different emotion to Raider week.  He didn't just want them beat he wanted to take their soul he wanted their heart ripped out he wanted them to hurt and he wanted the Raiders ti know they just got their ass kicked and the Chiefs were the ones that kicked that ass.   

My message to Andy Run it the fuck up and leave no doubt that the division still goes thru AH and Mahomes

I also won't be able to watch the game unless I can find it streaming somewhere. On a side note, I haven't been able to watch games on NFL+. I canceled my auto-renewal but want a refund now. They're difficult to get in contact with so I may end up disputing the charge with my CC. 

5 minutes ago, qnet said:

I also won't be able to watch the game unless I can find it streaming somewhere. On a side note, I haven't been able to watch games on NFL+. I canceled my auto-renewal but want a refund now. They're difficult to get in contact with so I may end up disputing the charge with my CC. 

I dont get the games I want either. I do like listening to the opponents radio broadcast. Gives me a different perception than the KC homes crew or the talking heads on TV. The radio guys are a lot more open and candid.

47 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I dont get the games I want either. I do like listening to the opponents radio broadcast. Gives me a different perception than the KC homes crew or the talking heads on TV. The radio guys are a lot more open and candid.

No ESPN so I'll tune in to Mitch via SiriusXM. I enjoy listening (almost) as much as watching and I've grown used to it since cutting the cable 10 years ago.

3 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

No ESPN so I'll tune in to Mitch via SiriusXM. I enjoy listening (almost) as much as watching and I've grown used to it since cutting the cable 10 years ago.

Yes radio is way better. No BS marketing and personal agendas. Much better breakdown on most plays. I often watch but use radio for play by play. Not synced perfect but way better than the TV Crap.

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes radio is way better. No BS marketing and personal agendas. Much better breakdown on most plays. I often watch but use radio for play by play. Not synced perfect but way better than the TV Crap.

I tried syncing them quite a few times. Once it was almost perfect, but usually it's a couple of minutes off.