• Shane Buechele, QB
  • Ronald Jones, RB
  • Benton Whitley, DL
  • Joshua Kaindoh, DL
  • Trey Smith, OL
  • Mike Danna, DL

Shit! Trey Smith is out!?

Well damn. Let's go Allegreti!!

Unless KC gets out front early I think the Raiders will show that the KC D is not great against the run. Those stats are so misleading. Playing with the lead means teams are not running as much. This game will come down to turn overs and Carr is a turn over machine.

2 hours ago, qnet said:

I also won't be able to watch the game unless I can find it streaming somewhere. On a side note, I haven't been able to watch games on NFL+. I canceled my auto-renewal but want a refund now. They're difficult to get in contact with so I may end up disputing the charge with my CC. 

You can get Fubo free for 7 days. Thats,what I'm doing.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Unless KC gets out front early I think the Raiders will show that the KC D is not great against the run. Those stats are so misleading. Playing with the lead means teams are not running as much. This game will come down to turn overs and Carr is a turn over machine.

Forget yards then, cause you could have a point using total yards.  How do we explain 2nd in league in yards per attempt though?  3.3 yards per carry.  49ers now 1st at 3.0 after the last game.

Also how are we explaining Jonathan Taylor held to 3.3 yards per carry without a big lead?

I mean I don't know how sustainable it is but it's not a mirage.

1 minute ago, xen said:

Forget yards then, cause you could have a point using total yards.  How do we explain 2nd in league in yards per attempt though?  3.3 yards per carry.  49ers now 1st at 3.0 after the last game.

Also how are we explaining Jonathan Taylor held to 3.3 yards per carry without a big lead?

I mean I don't know how sustainable it is but it's not a mirage.

Good points. I just dont look at stats so literally due to situational football. Tonight should be a good test.

7 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I'll just say it.

This will be a blowout. Raiders can't play with the Chiefs tonight. Not predicting the score, but it won't be close.

I think you are correct, but if our tackles play the whole game the way they played that opening series, this game won’t be fun. 

So lots of is gave up on orlando brown as a LT long ago, but now we have reached a point where he should give up on himself at LT

no team with a brain is going to pay him to play LT. His only chance is to move back to RT where he was decent in Baltimore and we need to go into to experimental mode at LT with either Thuney or insert random player