Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread. Lets go KC

1 minute ago, mex said:

Happened to brady yesterday too 

If this is what football is becoming, I’m not sure how much interest I have left.   If you’re making calls like that on the field, it’s no longer players deciding games.  College ball isn’t perfect, but there’s a lot of reasons I haven’t watched a start to finish nfl game that didn’t involve the chiefs in years.  

Just now, moons314 said:

If this is what football is becoming, I’m not sure how much interest I have left.   If you’re making calls like that on the field, it’s no longer players deciding games.  College ball isn’t perfect, but there’s a lot of reasons I haven’t watched a start to finish nfl game that didn’t involve the chiefs in years.  

Count me in too, Moons. I won't be watching this shit if this is what it's gonna be. For Christ sake, how in the hell are we supposed to sack the qb? If they don't want them hit, then it should be considered a sack when the defender touches them. Literally. Period. 

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Count me in too, Moons. I won't be watching this shit if this is what it's gonna be. For Christ sake, how in the hell are we supposed to sack the qb? If they don't want them hit, then it should be considered a sack when the defender touches them. Literally. Period. 

Put a flag on the QB? That's an idea.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

They sacked him, the ball was loose. Once it was loose, all else goes out the window. It should have been reviewed and our ball. This was such a bs call and probably the third call thst was bs so far. 

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This will be an interesting second half, somehow we have the momentum and a fired up home crowd.

Im predicting god mode pat to make an appearance 

I think this and some make up penalty calls going our way.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

They sacked him, the ball was loose. Once it was loose, all else goes out the window. It should have been reviewed and our ball. This was such a bs call and probably the third call thst was bs so far. 

Off the top of my head, I can’t think of a worse call I’ve seen in football. We’ve all seen bad calls, but that was just criminal. 

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

The review would have shown Jones trying to break the fall with his left arm while holding the ball with his right. 

Total rip off. I’m still fucking pissed.

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

It's one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life. Chris Jones made an incredible play. A strip sack, in which he recovered the football on the way to the ground and still managed to put his left arm out to keep some wait offCarr. 

He literally did everything right, and not only was that taken away from him, they kept the ball. 

You cannot have tackle football and call that play a penalty. Regardless of the turnover. That was what you call a fucking TACKLE. What else can he do?

That's literally him performing his job to the letter, and a referee INCE AGAIN deciding he's going to make a call that affects the games outcome. 

I have not seen a call that bad since Jones got called for roughing Brady in the AFCCG in 2018 when his hand came down on Bradys shoulder pad.