Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread. Lets go KC

Just now, Calichief said:

Glad we won. 
really bummed about the defense 

thought we had a defense. Will get a little better but damn.

Did they not see McKinnon? 
do they not see how Pacheco runs?

work to do 

I’d like to know what they see in Clyde, because I sure as hell don’t see it. 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Glad we won. 
really bummed about the defense 

thought we had a defense. Will get a little better but damn.

Did they not see McKinnon? 
do they not see how Pacheco runs?

work to do 

Horribly officiated. But terrible lapses in coaching and play as well. Letting Adams get loose damn near uncovered at several key moments. And not involving Pacheco after his performance last week. 

Lot of work to do, and we are playing a well oiled machine next week. Gotta step up. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Horribly officiated. But terrible lapses in coaching and play as well. Letting Adams get loose damn near uncovered at several key moments. And not involving Pacheco after his performance last week. 

Lot of work to do, and we are playing a well oiled machine next week. Gotta step up. 

Better hope trey smith is ok. Need willie gay , need Mcduffie…

the defense will get better but that was disappointing 

This is what I expected this season will be. Actually doing a little better. Butker injury is hurting. Lots of young guys getting a taste of the NFL. Teams know those guys are what they are and can exploit it. The key is are they learning? I say yes. I still see a 11-6 or 10-7 team. Just get to the dance and see what happens.

Lack of pass rush is still the biggest issue. Having to blitz for pressure is not ideal.

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Better hope trey smith is ok. Need willie gay , need Mcduffie…

the defense will get better but that was disappointing 

Allegreti seemed alright.  The tackles were awful in the first half, did much better after some halftime adjustments. The interior of the defensive line against the run was way more concerning than the secondary.  Gay will help, but given our deficiencies, I don’t think mcduffie is a huge difference maker (not that he’s not talented) it’s just that he’s not filling the most glaring problem to me, which was the run d. 

13 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Allegreti seemed alright.  The tackles were awful in the first half, did much better after some halftime adjustments. The interior of the defensive line against the run was way more concerning than the secondary.  Gay will help, but given our deficiencies, I don’t think mcduffie is a huge difference maker (not that he’s not talented) it’s just that he’s not filling the most glaring problem to me, which was the run d. 

It's just the d line period. They don't wreck a run game and they don't consistently get pressure with 4 guys against the pass. We need another stud DE and DT both. I figured that was the plan this past offseason but they ended up going heavy in the secondary instead.

This is a good team. This is a playoff team. I dont know if we're a SB team. Next week will tell us a lot. But like you said earlier...as of now we don't have an answer at either OT spot long term and we need 2 more impact defensive lineman. As usual Veach will have his work cut out for him this offseason. Getting Clark's 20 mill off the books will help.

It sucks because I think Orlando Brown is a good player who's a bad fit for this offense. Reid just loves to throw. And he's built for a run blocking scheme.

Even after last week's performance you see Reid with the head scratching decision to not involve Pacheco. I thought last week was a turning point. I thought if we can run like this against the best run d in the league, we can do whatever we want on offense. Instead Reid comes out with a 43-23 pass to run split and Pacheco gets 1 carry.

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

It's just the d line period. They don't wreck a run game and they done consistently get pressure with 4 guys against the pass. We need another stud DE and DT both.

I figured that was the plan this past offseason but they ended up going heavy in the secondary instead.

This is a good team. This is a playoff team. I dont know if we're a SB team. Next week will tell is a lot. 

But like you said earlier...as of now we don't have an answer at either OT spot long term and we need 2 more impact defensive lineman. As usual Veach will have his work cut out for him this offseason. Getting Clark's 20 mill off the books will help.

It sucks because I think Orlando Brown is a good player who's a bad for for this offense. Reid just loves to throw. And Hes built for a run blocking scheme.

Even after last week's performance you see Reid with the head scratching decision to not involve Pacheco. I thought last week was a turning point. I thought if we can run like this against the best run d in the league, we can do whatever we want on offense. Instead Reid comes out with a 43-23 pass to run split and Pacheco gets 1 carry.

Yep..I agree 100%