Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread. Lets go KC

Yes, i am that guy.  That had to be one of the WORST officiated games in history!  I mean HOLY COW the crap calls BOTH ways.  That holding call on the FG was almost as bad as the roughing the passer call.  Jones got so blatantly held so man times with no calls.  I was actually surprised they didn't give Adams that catch with how bad the calls were.  I LOVED how much the fans gave it to the refs, and they should of gotten more!  As for the run pass balance, I'm surprised we ran as much as we did being down 17.  You know that had a huge effect on the play calling!

7 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I am going to be ageist, but I think some refs are too old to process the game effectively. Boger and Cheffers are both over 60. That idiot Triplette in the Titans playoff game who blew the play dead was another retiring dinosaur in his 60s.

I got no problem with what you just said

2 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Yes, i am that guy.  That had to be one of the WORST officiated games in history!  I mean HOLY COW the crap calls BOTH ways.  That holding call on the FG was almost as bad as the roughing the passer call.  Jones got so blatantly held so man times with no calls.  I was actually surprised they didn't give Adams that catch with how bad the calls were.  I LOVED how much the fans gave it to the refs, and they should of gotten more!  As for the run pass balance, I'm surprised we ran as much as we did being down 17.  You know that had a huge effect on the play calling!

I thought Jones handled the post game interview with class. He didn't blame the refs he blamed the league policy change and the fact that such important calls cannot be backup up in the replay booth. He's spot on of course.

But the holds on him, especially on that last drive as time was running out, were absolutely obvious... the non-calls were atrocious.

1 minute ago, mex said:

I thought Jones handled the post game interview with class. He didn't blame the refs he blamed the league policy change and the fact that such important calls cannot be backup up in the replay booth. He's spot on of course.

But the holds on him, especially on that last drive as time was running out, were absolutely obvious... the non-calls were atrocious.

Just this season I’ve lost count of how many times he’s been obviously held. And those are just the ones I saw. 

21 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This is mind blowing to me.

Matthew Wright, the kicker who we brought off the street, who struggled to make extra points and missed a field goal earlier in the game.

Is now the chiefs record holder for longest field goal made at 59 yards

That dude needs replaced. Now. He missed easy FGs and barely made two PATs... 

It was pure karma that he made that 59 yarder. 

EDIT: he doinked one of the PATs... imagine if he had missed it. Raiders kick the PAT instead of trying for two, and we lose by one.

3 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Just this season I’ve lost count of how many times he’s been obviously held. And those are just the ones I saw. 

Donald is getting that call.

jones is much bigger than Donald so he gets held even more. I think his sack numbers over the years have really suffered because of it. 

2 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This is mind blowing to me.

Matthew Wright, the kicker who we brought off the street, who struggled to make extra points and missed a field goal earlier in the game.

Is now the chiefs record holder for longest field goal made at 59 yards

fire burn GIF by UCF Knights

2 hours ago, mex said:

Andy has guys able to speak restrained. Andy looked twitchy almost in the post game presser but spoke his usual deflecting coachspeak.

Most of us have had our gripes about Andy....time management, play calling or getting away from the run game. And rightly so in some cases. But overall there's a reason we come back so many times from big deficits. Halftime adjustments are important but I think he has these guys are playing for each other and for him. They don't quit, they don't get rattled and they don't point the finger at each other. That's a reflection on Andy. We're fortunate to have him (and Mahomes)

37 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Most of us have had our gripes about Andy....time management, play calling or getting away from the run game. And rightly so in some cases. But overall there's a reason we come back so many times from big deficits. Halftime adjustments are important but I think he has these guys are playing for each other and for him. They don't quit, they don't get rattled and they don't point the finger at each other. That's a reflection on Andy. We're fortunate to have him (and Mahomes)

They also don't make excuses and don't make comments that gives teams extra motivation the next time they meet.  They have been well trained in public relations. These are the finer points in great franchises and coaching staffs.

3 hours ago, mex said:

That dude needs replaced. Now. He missed easy FGs and barely made two PATs... 

It was pure karma that he made that 59 yarder. 

EDIT: he doinked one of the PATs... imagine if he had missed it. Raiders kick the PAT instead of trying for two, and we lose by one.

Butker will attempt a 60+ this year when he comes back. No way he lets some replacement hold a record that should be his/ and will be his.

6 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I am going to be ageist, but I think some refs are too old to process the game effectively. Boger and Cheffers are both over 60. That idiot Triplette in the Titans playoff game who blew the play dead was another retiring dinosaur in his 60s.

60 is the new.......never mind, it's old