Chiefs vs Raiders Game Thread. Lets go KC

6 hours ago, mex said:

That dude needs replaced. Now. He missed easy FGs and barely made two PATs... 

It was pure karma that he made that 59 yarder. 

EDIT: he doinked one of the PATs... imagine if he had missed it. Raiders kick the PAT instead of trying for two, and we lose by one.

We also would have had 4 minutes to catch up.  Being up by one changed our mentality that last drive it was more about ball security and taking care of the ball.  Way less aggressive.  No way we call those plays down 1 with 4 minutes.   But i agree, gotta have someone who can make 30-40 yarders consistently.

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Heard on the radio that Mahomes has a better winning percentage when trailing by ten points than J. Herbert has overall.  Still, don't recommend getting down by ten on a consistent basis. 

Nice stat but a different supporting cast. 

33 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Heard on the radio that Mahomes has a better winning percentage when trailing by ten points than J. Herbert has overall.  Still, don't recommend getting down by ten on a consistent basis. 

Herbert is 19-19 in his career so far.  So .500 

fact-red-stamp-text-white-42333963.jpg

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Have to shout out Bolton. There's no throwing a shoulder or diving at ankles. He wraps up and stops RBs cold. A pure 3 down LB who can drop back as well. Makes great reads, takes great angles and blows plays up. 

Wasn't thrilled when we drafted him but I am so glad I was dead wrong.  Dude is a machine!   So glad we drafted him now!

Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams has been charged with misdemeanor assault for shoving a freelance photographer to the ground following the Raiders' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday night.

According to court records obtained by NFL Network, Adams intentionally inflicted "bodily harm" upon the photographer who suffered "whiplash and head ache." The report also cites a possible concussion for the photographer. 

Adams pushed the man as he walked toward the locker room following the Raiders’ 30-29 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, dropping the Raiders to 1-4 on the season. 

Adams apologized to the individual on Twitter and in his press conference following the game. 

"Before I say anything, I want to apologize to the guy running off the field, and he ran and jumped in front of me," Adams said. "I'm coming off the field and I bumped into him and pushed him. I think he ended up on the ground, so I want to say sorry to him because that was just frustration mixed with him running in front of me and I shouldn't have responded that way and that's how I initially responded. I want to apologize to him for that."

Adams could reportedly face discipline from the NFL, with a suspension possible. 

Took a short visit to a Raiders' discussion board and they're complaining about guess what.  The officiating!  The hold on the FG attempt and the overturn of the completion down the right sideline are the big talking points.  Not much mention of the obvious holds on Jones or the roughing call on the Carr fumble.  Makes our whiners look like amatuers.

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Took a short visit to a Raiders' discussion board and they're complaining about guess what.  The officiating!  The hold on the FG attempt and the overturn of the completion down the right sideline are the big talking points.  Not much mention of the obvious holds on Jones or the roughing call on the Carr fumble.  Makes our whiners look like amatuers.

Every fan base discussion board is the same. Its refs and conspiracy.