Chiefs/Bills

If we can establish a strong running game we have a chance.  It will help set up the D for an easier and quicker passing game helping the OL with protection especially on the tackles.  It will also let the CB rest if we are playing man.  I wondered if we might switch it up to zone to help the CB not be running all over the field all game with nobody to spell them but Spags likes man coverage.  Make Allen do the 10 and under routes all the way down the field and hope for a mistake, eliminate the big play downfield....this sounds so familiar to me.  Dline has to collapse the pocket with bull rush, if they do a speed rush around the tackles it gives Allen an easy running lane, we can't do that unless they have a blitzing LB going right into that hole.

I'm sure we can win this game but we have to not start slow and we have to play very good mistake free ball for all 60 minutes.  We have all seen it done before but with the injuries on D the O has to be lights out.

2 hours ago, timmy_6262 said:

If we can establish a strong running game we have a chance.  It will help set up the D for an easier and quicker passing game helping the OL with protection especially on the tackles.  It will also let the CB rest if we are playing man.  I wondered if we might switch it up to zone to help the CB not be running all over the field all game with nobody to spell them but Spags likes man coverage.  Make Allen do the 10 and under routes all the way down the field and hope for a mistake, eliminate the big play downfield....this sounds so familiar to me.  Dline has to collapse the pocket with bull rush, if they do a speed rush around the tackles it gives Allen an easy running lane, we can't do that unless they have a blitzing LB going right into that hole.

I'm sure we can win this game but we have to not start slow and we have to play very good mistake free ball for all 60 minutes.  We have all seen it done before but with the injuries on D the O has to be lights out.

Yep. We need to be ahead of the sticks. That will be key. 

53 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Fenton and cook out. McDuffie likely out. It’s going to be a tough game for the D.

They did not activate McDuffie from IR, so he is out. Probably be safe to keep him out next week and then the bye. Gives him more time and not be rushed back in only to reinjure himself.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Fenton and cook out. McDuffie likely out. It’s going to be a tough game for the D.

Chiefs d will be torched. Lack of pass rush will allow Buff to do whatever they want.

Chiefs offense is up against a team with a better D and a very good pass rush. Chiefs need to score 50. Chiefs needs some turnovers and some very good luck. 

Im surprised the line is still so close. Glad I dont gamble and it proves Vegas does not agree with my take. LOL

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs d will be torched. Lack of pass rush will allow Buff to do whatever they want.

Chiefs offense is up against a team with a better D and a very good pass rush. Chiefs need to score 50. Chiefs needs some turnovers and some very good luck. 

Im surprised the line is still so close. Glad I dont gamble and it proves Vegas does not agree with my take. LOL

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022/10/15/kansas-city-chiefs-trent-mcduffie-update-not-activated-from-injured-reserve-week-6/

30 minutes ago, SEMO said:

It’s all about our oline.  If they hold up, we have a shot in a shootout.  If not, we are toast.  I don’t see our defense having much for Allen.  

If the tackles play like they did last week, Chiefs have no chance. If they tighten up, the offense will torch the Bills’ D.

So, yeah, it’s all about the Oline. 

It's my  75th birthday tomorrow.  The football gods will give me whatever they think I am worth.

In truth, I think they're sick to death of me. But there is a small chance they may smile upon me. There is a bigger chance they will flat out laugh upon me and point and snicker.

Just now, Fmbl2187 said:

It's my  75th birthday tomorrow.  The football gods will give me whatever they think I am worth.

In truth, I think they're sick to death of me. But there is a small chance they may smile upon me. There is a bigger chance they will flat out laugh at me and point and snicker.

If they think it’s your time to go, they’ll decree another game like last year. 

3 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

The Bills are starting rookie cb and a 7th round cb. Plus Kelce torched them last time and the same defender will be on him again. If anything, Mahomes can take advantage of that too.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

In truth, I think they're sick to death of me. But there is a small chance they may smile upon me. There is a bigger chance they will flat out laugh upon me and point and snicker.

I have no doubt they will smile upon you!

Happy birthday ol' buddy

My main things im looking our for are

1. if either diggs or gabe davis are torching us, will spagnola make an adjustment to make someone else beat us before its too late

2. if von miller or other bills rushers are torching our tackles, will we adjust quick enough with chips and screens to spare mahomes life.

The bills are gonna treat this as their superbowl, so its gonna be a near impossible game to win. That being said if we win its gonna be ROUGH on the bills ego.

my main concern is getting out of this game healthy, and being a better team by the playoffs with some mid season roster additions.

if we get steamrolled today i wont be mad unless we fail at 1 or 2 listed above