Chiefs/Bills

Just now, Lamardirts said:

What was OBJ doing on that roll out?  He wasn't engaged with anyone and let Milano right through.   

Seems like we've lost all rhythm on O.

Thinking about what he’s gonna do with that imaginary 100 million dollar contract.  Dude has played his way into free agency. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Now the 3rd and 7 swing to McKinnon was awful offense

Offensive play calling has reverted to stupidity.  Outside of a couple 3rd and long catches we go back to crap like TE screens to Noah Gray who i've yet to see ever break a tackle or make a big play.  I'd rather see a target to Fortson.  We've had 4 possession in the last 10 minutes of game play with a chance to build a lead and we've pissed down our leg.   

Just now, moons314 said:

Thinking about what he’s gonna do with that imaginary 100 million dollar contract.  Dude has played his way into free agency. 

Amd someone will over pay and get us a 3rd round comp pick hopefully. Or the mother fucker moves back to RT.

Guys?

What was OBJ doing on that roll out?  He wasn't engaged with anyone and let Milano right through.   

Seems like we've lost all rhythm on O.

Yes we have. Is EB calling plays ? Something is off. This is not good. We have had a opportunity to put points up but ducking around because we think the back up secondary of Buffalo is not good and we can throw it all o et the field. That’s what I see. Not sure of others. 

Williams is getting targeting a lot now.  He doesn't get his head turned so can't make a play on the ball.  Spags has to help him out especially vs Diggs.

Won’t happen though. I predict he gets burnt the rest of the game because spags will fail to adjust. 

2 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Doesn’t matter. If you don’t perform you ride the pine. 

Thats a little much.  OBJ might not be a top tackle in the L but he isn't the reason Mahomes is getting owned.  That would be Wylie.  OBJ won't be getting his 100 million but he is still a solid LT.   We are losing because Andy won't line up and run the ball and Mahomes doesn't trust his tackles to sit in the pocket because well they are sacking him when he does.