Chiefs/Bills

Just now, kkuenn said:

That guy jumped that route very well. Wylie again lets the pressure get to him.

We are 4-2. Win next week and being 5-2 still is nice after this schedule. 

Honestly, I'm kinda glad we lost in a close game. It will make us hungrier next time we play them, and there will be a next time.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

That guy jumped that route very well. Wylie again lets the pressure get to him.

We are 4-2. Win next week and being 5-2 still is nice after this schedule. 

Yep. But mahomes has to throw that away. This one and the one in first quarter gotta throw away. Bad plays by mahomes. 

Just now, mex said:

Honestly, I'm kinda glad we lost in a close game. It will make us hungrier next time we play them, and there will be a next time.

You would think Reid would learn to run the clock too, but that never happens as we saw on that sub 2 minute 98 yard drive.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Because as bad as our tackle play has been, I want to see a legit one. Not one that has to try and develop nor one that has yet to play a full season.

Both are legit. One coming out was one of the best pass blocker in college and the other was the lineman of the year in the SEC. Both are legit. But we have an ultra loyal coaching staff that doesn’t see the issues sometimes. 

That’s the result of just atrocious offensive line play.  Even healthy, this team has no chance of winning a January playoff game in buffalo.  The awful colts loss puts us 2 games back for home field.  Shitty offensive line play combined with no pass rush isn’t a winning combination. We’ll win a lot of regular season games bc we have high end talent to cover warts , but this team just ain’t doing shit in January.  This is probably the worst team overall of the Mahomes era.  

Just now, Palangi said:

Both are legit. One coming out was one of the best pass blocker in college and the other was the lineman of the year in the SEC. Both are legit. But we have an ultra loyal coaching staff that doesn’t see the issues sometimes. 

Does not matter, we have seen many sure thing lineman bust before. If they can't get it done or show it, we need to look hard for a RT.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

We are getting owned on the los.  Doesn’t matter how hungry a team is if you can’t block the front 4. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

That’s the result of just atrocious offensive line play.  Even healthy, this team has no chance of winning a January playoff game in buffalo.  The awful colts loss puts us 2 games back for home field.  Shitty offensive line play combined with no pass rush isn’t a winning combination. We’ll win a lot of regular season games bc we have high end talent to cover warts , but this team just ain’t doing shit in January.  This is probably the worst team overall of the Mahomes era.  

We will get healthy though soon, gay back from suspension and Fenton, McDuffie back on D. I think they would have helped this game. I will say Harris though seems to be balling.

Just now, Palangi said:

So FA our draft next year is a sure thing?

FA is more of a better option as we can see the player in the NFL. If though the best we have at the end of the season is Wylie, even you can't believe we would just sit pat.

Just now, kkuenn said:

We will get healthy though soon, gay back from suspension and Fenton, McDuffie back on D. I think they would have helped this game. I will say Harris though seems to be balling.

We can’t pass protect and can’t sack the opposing qb.  None of those other guys matter against the big boys when you can’t control the los. 

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Does not matter, we have seen many sure thing lineman bust before. If they can't get it done or show it, we need to look hard for a RT.

And unfortunately Kinnard won’t be allowed to show anything because of loyalty to Wylie. Much like last year with Neimann and guys like Gay and Harris riding the bench. 

Buffalo is a vastly superior team to the chiefs.  We obviously have the edge at qb and tight end, but literally everywhere else they are better.  

I would not say vastly lol. I mean it took a last drive to win by 4. Not including some calls going there way, a costly turnover and missed points.

U know it’s not as bad as we may all think right now. Our defense did pretty good. 
Our offense let us down. They will rebound. 
Im more concerned of the lack of running the ball. 
Mahomes is growing but he can’t throw that  pick  in 1 st quarter. Take the 3 points. Also the pick at the end. That he should just throw away. 
anyways , our tackles are killing us. I say love thuney out LT. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

FA is more of a better option as we can see the player in the NFL. If though the best we have at the end of the season is Wylie, even you can't believe we would just sit pat.

I don’t think Willie is the best option right now. Kinnard and Christian are both better options. Hell even Prince would be better. 
and I know Niang is better for next year. But that is trusting a guy that hasn’t stayed healthy

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Bills are a formidable foe.. it was a good game. Cant win them all.

it was a good game that could have gone either way,  Of course I would rather have the win but I am not surprised by the the Buff win.  They are a ligit team!  The chiefs DO NEED to get a ligit Oline so #15 does not have to run for his life so much and it could have been a different outcome.